WIN A 5 WAY RACK!

caserri

You shouldn't need one. It is in play right now. I'm sure performa would want me to be quiet about it since he's got his eye on it.

Just think about what happens around the first of each month.

Mr. Caserri is just playing with you, there is no other hint in play. Please go about your business. <_<

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the heck does that have to do with July 1

July 1st was when the forum report was due in my blog. I post winning numbers in the reports or comments.

After today there's only 2 days left to get in on this. We've had a lot of new members buying tickets the last couple of weeks. Come on all you TVF Old timers. Don't let a new guy walk in here and take this from you. :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

44 tickets left!

Last day to get in on "this" drawing is July 14. Drawing to be held on July 21.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Just a reminder, tomorrow is the last day to get in on this. After tomorrow, I will post a list of all those entered along with the number of tickets each person purchased. You will have until July 21 to check the list to make sure you are on it (if you bought tickets) and that you are credited with the correct number of tickets.

Good luck!

All done! No more tickets will be sold for this contest.

Tomorrow I will post the entry list. Everyone will have until next Friday to review the list and let me know if I missed anyone. The drawing will be held on Saturday.

Here is the preliminary entry list. If you've purchased a ticket, PLEASE look at this and make sure you are...

• On the list
  • Are credited with the correct number of tickets

If you notice any discrepancies, please let me know before Friday so I can confirm your claim and make any necessary changes.

Jeremiah - 8

Great Dane - 6

The Mage - 5

Kandy King - 5

Bouncy Balls - 5

pdox - 4

Timberframe50 - 3

JDvending - 2

vendelicious - 2

dougdad65 - 2

billnuts - 2

pyrodude - 2

RGCV - 2

USS Emprise - 2

mrgranger - 2

hillbilly - 2

Performavending - 2

nick505 - 1

powervendor - 1

rick - 1

mainor - 1

bigredvendor - 1

action vending - 1

rxmark - 1

bobTHJ - 1

rdendy - 1

rick falcon - 1

metro - 1

pnut gallery - 1

danielirubin - 1

borderjerry - 1

ANDERSONVENDING - 1

dogcow - 1

nepavend - 1

dperry - 1

antoniocinisi - 1

Thanks for the discrepancy reports. I'm working through them now and will update the list soon.

To help me out, please include your PayPal email address with your claim. It'll help me find your purchases much easier.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Archived