WIN A 5 WAY RACK!

caserri

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I'm the newest of the new on Vendiscuss, I threw In $20 for a ticket. I know I don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning but I'm new to this Bulk vending idea and I'm going to try and suck every little bit of information I can from my new fellow members. So heres my contribution to this wonderfull web site and to support TVF.

Josh

Although I'm the newest of the new on Vendiscuss, I threw In $20 for a ticket. I know I don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning but I'm new to this Bulk vending idea and I'm going to try and suck every little bit of information I can from my new fellow members. So heres my contribution to this wonderfull web site and to support TVF.

Josh

Thanks Josh, good luck!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

How about giving a clue on the location of one of the last two remaining golden tickets to drum up a little more fanfare with the raffles. We have just a little over a month before the big day and I am getting very anxious to welcome home my new rack and chicken machine.

On a side note, I love the new 5th anniversary addition to the logo. Well done.

The donation links in the original post is taking me to a "cannot find that link" page.

Fixed, Thank you.

Still 44 left and only 21 days left to get in.

43 left - 18 days.

Im sure everyone that has purchased a ticket do not want anymore sold! those are great odds of winning 1 in 57 if my math is correct! but 1 in 100 is great odds too! I hope you sell all 100 tickets

The King will purchase at least one more. I am trying to keep my odds at around 10% and with 5 tickets I am hovering in that area and another ticket will push me over the edge.

Don't waste your time Gents and Ladies, this one will soon be part of the Kingdom

You shouldn't need one. It is in play right now. I'm sure performa would want me to be quiet about it since he's got his eye on it.

Just think about what happens around the first of each month.

Archived