how to change sales reps

havending

Anyone ever changed sales reps at AA? How did you do it and who did it for you. I had an order in by lunch on Monday and it did not ship til today. And today he told me it DID ship Monday. Did he think that I would not know or check? One day may not seem like a big deal but I have stops lined up and a schedule to keep.

hey i have a great idea why doesnt everyone stop waiting till the last sec to order there stuff i dont understand why some ppl dont understand the concept of order your supplies ahead of time and not wait till the last min, when you are dealing with any company like A&A you cant expect them to ship the same day you call or maybe even not the next day. with the amount of volume that they do why not order what you need when u are down to one box this way if they are out of stock you have enough to hold you over till they get the item in wait till last sec and we will see a post on here on how bad A&A is well i never have a problem and it just might be that i order stuff before i need it yea i no some are going to say well i dont have a place to put it well if you dont have some place in your house you cant hold product for an extra week till you go do your machines then i guess you sol but please stop complaining because the way i see it it just might not be A&A fault. thank you and have a nice day

hey i have a great idea why doesnt everyone stop waiting till the last sec to order there stuff i dont understand why some ppl dont understand the concept of order your supplies ahead of time and not wait till the last min, when you are dealing with any company like A&A you cant expect them to ship the same day you call or maybe even not the next day. with the amount of volume that they do why not order what you need when u are down to one box this way if they are out of stock you have enough to hold you over till they get the item in wait till last sec and we will see a post on here on how bad A&A is well i never have a problem and it just might be that i order stuff before i need it yea i no some are going to say well i dont have a place to put it well if you dont have some place in your house you cant hold product for an extra week till you go do your machines then i guess you sol but please stop complaining because the way i see it it just might not be A&A fault. thank you and have a nice day

Ordering ahead of time doesn't keep the rep from lying to you.

Ordering ahead of time doesn't keep the rep from lying to you.

or maybe there is another reason that your not getting them the next day oh idk maybe cause u waited till last sec to order u do know once the order is in there are still other steps to your order like ppl packing your order not to mention the carrier picking everything up so cut your rep some slack and order what you need ahead of time because im sure they do the best they can .

or maybe there is another reason that your not getting them the next day oh idk maybe cause u waited till last sec to order u do know once the order is in there are still other steps to your order like ppl packing your order not to mention the carrier picking everything up so cut your rep some slack and order what you need ahead of time because im sure they do the best they can .

If the rep tells you it shipped, and clearly, it hasn't, is that a rep you can trust?

If the rep tells you it shipped, and clearly, it hasn't, is that a rep you can trust?

u do understand that the rep punches it in the computer and then someone else gets the order together but if it misses the delivery truck it might show it shipped that day but wont go out till the next day i clearly see you dont understand how that part of a business works

u do understand that the rep punches it in the computer and then someone else gets the order together but if it misses the delivery truck it might show it shipped that day but wont go out till the next day i clearly see you dont understand how that part of a business works

what's up with your attitude?

I clearly understand logistics.

All of my orders are shipped UPS and I get a notification from UPS when it ships.the order taker is assumming it will ship today but really has no clue. There my be 10 people takoing orders and one doesn't know how many orders are the othe 9 have taken. No clue how many are in front of yours. My rep says it should ship today. I only no that it really shipped when UPS tells me it did. I'm not.saying the rep lied or didn't lie, are we sure what they said? Or did we hear what we wanted to.

"or maybe there is another reason that your not getting them the next day oh idk maybe cause u waited till last sec to order u do know once the order is in there are still other steps to your order like ppl packing your order not to mention the carrier picking everything up so cut your rep some slack and order what you need ahead of time because im sure they do the best they can ."

"u do understand that the rep punches it in the computer and then someone else gets the order together but if it misses the delivery truck it might show it shipped that day but wont go out till the next day i clearly see you dont understand how that part of a business works"

We are not Newbies here. Most of us have been doing this for a long time. We also understand how a business makes a profit so why don't you stop preaching to us. This is a legitimate concern that can cost us some money and possibly lose an account over. I for one have several thousand dollars worth of inventory but you know, sometimes I run low or out and need it shipped when they say it is shipped.

Would you like to barrow my crow bar to get your head out of your Golpher. I am not sure how long you have been vending buy I have been buying from A&A since the early "90s" and I am fully aware of how the system works. As like many others here. Up until about a year ago if you had an order placed by about 2est. It went the same day. And we are used to it now. I think that the volume A&A has now is a lot more then the shipping dept. is used to. They may need to hire or update some systems. Or maybe we need to adjust to the "new way" of shipping. I know A&A has been super busy taking on the slack left by companies who either went under of have lost sales due to not having much of a line up. Look how the supplier line up has changed. Lm becker gone, Whats up gone and there is another from brooklyn NY gone I just can't remember the name. The product line at the smaller companies is very limited. They seem to just be rebranding older products. So A&A has to be flooded with orders. And as far as ordering late. Well when servicing we dont know whats selling til its sold. And when we see items doing well we want them asap to keep the flow moving. Sure I have alot of product on hand but i want the hot sellers back in machines asap. Many times i order from the van and plan my stops based on what i have ordered.

what's up with your attitude?

i dont have an attitude i just see alot of posts about ppl complaining about A&A and its normally the same ppl over and over if your not happy with them go somewhere else and if you cant then what i was trying to say is order stuff ahead of time you no what is a hot seller and what is not. i do understand that there well be times that you miss something and need it ordered and shipped right away but i never seen anywhere that they promise u to have it the next day no matter what and thats where i was saying order with enough time so you no you will have it when you are out doing your locations and hillbilly im not preaching to anyone im just stating a fact and i no alot of you are not newbies but some things that are posted on here some ppl sure do act like it . so again give the sales reps a break im sure they are doing the best they can

i dont have an attitude i just see alot of posts about ppl complaining about A&A and its normally the same ppl over and over if your not happy with them go somewhere else and if you cant then what i was trying to say is order stuff ahead of time you no what is a hot seller and what is not. i do understand that there well be times that you miss something and need it ordered and shipped right away but i never seen anywhere that they promise u to have it the next day no matter what and thats where i was saying order with enough time so you no you will have it when you are out doing your locations and hillbilly im not preaching to anyone im just stating a fact and i no alot of you are not newbies but some things that are posted on here some ppl sure do act like it . so again give the sales reps a break im sure they are doing the best they can

I have complained about a&a in the past and it was a legit complaint, and from my complaint I got useful feedback and the issue was resolved, either you have an agenda with a&a or you are clueless about how they operate, I'm thinking both, A&A is a good company and they have good sales reps no one is questioning that, havending was simply voicing his frustration and again thats what is useful about this forum, I suggested someone because I recently changed reps because of problems I was having, so far you have offered nothing but an attitude about how we should learn to run our business better, there are so many things involved with running a vending route that only experience will teach, experience you lack, I suggest you keep quiet about threads that you have no useful information to offer.

I have complained about a&a in the past and it was a legit complaint, and from my complaint I got useful feedback and the issue was resolved, either you have an agenda with a&a or you are clueless about how they operate, I'm thinking both, A&A is a good company and they have good sales reps no one is questioning that, havending was simply voicing his frustration and again thats what is useful about this forum, I suggested someone because I recently changed reps because of problems I was having, so far you have offered nothing but an attitude about how we should learn to run our business better, there are so many things involved with running a vending route that only experience will teach, experience you lack, I suggest you keep quiet about threads that you have no useful information to offer.

well it seems i must no more about how to order my stuff then some if u all keep ordering it and need it right away when i have everything i need cause i order it ahead of time so dont down play me and my vending route like i dont no what im doing cause the way i see it my stuff is running fine im not complaining and if you want use full feed back then how about this if you or anyone has a problem with there order and wants to know why it didnt ship right away how about calling your rep instead of bashing the company or the rep on a forum i have no agenda but i deal with that company alot and i think they do very well and i have a good rep hey i even bet if you are not happy with your rep and you call in and tell him your not happy with his service im betting he will even get you another rep himself and if you see what i said about order your stuff ahead of time i think that would be useful information just because you may not like the truth i bet there is alot of ppl reading this and not responding that agree just because you dont agree dont make it wrong

While I'm not going to take sides here, I will say that I probably have a bit more experience in shipping processes than most of the general population due to my trade. Im certianly not going to judge how anyone orders their supplies because that's their business and they know what's best for it. However, I will say that the reps, in most cases, haven't a clue when the item actually ships. The sales team and the picking/shipping dept are two completely different entities so to speak. In most cases, the sales team doesn't even know, or may not have ever seen anyone from shipping.

HA's frustrations are valid if next day is what he's grown accustomed to, however no one should rely on the reps word that an order has been shipped. There is no way he can make that assumption unless he physically placed the package on the truck and witnessed it drive away.

I'm not sure what the actual words were from the rep but if he insinuated that the order had shipped, he would have been unacceptably presumptuous and I would've taken issue with that as well. That's just bad customer service and in my opinion would merit a change in reps should that behaviour persist.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

i can agree with that caserri thats kind of what i was trying to say when i said there is more to the shipping process then the rep putting in the order and it being shipped oh and ty for not attacking me cause you didnt agree with me like will.vend and kelly did if ppl try to have a decent debate about something and some dont agree and they attack the other side i do belive it will keep ppl from giving any opinion on here at all but thats ok have a nice day everyone keep on vending

if ppl try to have a decent debate about something and some dont agree and they attack the other side i do belive it will keep ppl from giving any opinion on here at all

Unfortunately, or fortunately to some, that's the nature of a forum. I just hope most continue to contribute in spite of it.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

ty for not attacking me cause you didnt agree with me like will.vend and kelly did if ppl try to have a decent debate about something and some dont agree and they attack the other side i do belive it will keep ppl from giving any opinion on here at all

You can choose to ignore that members posts if you want. That's what I do. I block some members on here because it isn't worth reading the comments they spew. They get the thread off topic because of their ignorance. You'll get to know which ones I mean.

Or, you could grow thick skin like me and don't care about what anyone says or thinks. ;)

I have been buying from AA for a couple of years and sometimes it ships the next day and then it is 4 days. I have noticed the only time you know it has shipped is when they send the invoice email. I think this may be a good guideline to use.

Don't point me out when you are the one with the smart remarks from the beginning.........................."hey I have a great idea"

These are my buddies you are talking to like this and yes I will lash out and defend a friend, so get over it.

u attacked what i said but with that being said from the start what i was trying to say was order the stuff sooner when you no you need it i didnt attack anyone like you did and as you see the one who started the thread sees that the company is busy and sometimes cant do the same day shipping it dont matter if they are your friends or not i was giving an honest opinion and as i said before just cause you dont like what i said dont mean its wrong i have no problem with anyone in here just give the reps some slack so next time you dont agree with me dont attack me like gumballprice seems to like to do but again have a nice day

Archived