It only took 4 1/2 years...

caserri

But we are finally in the #1 spot on Google for our target keywords! Yep, we finally kicked our only major competitor to the number 2 spot.

For a long time we were both battling the defunct Vending Talk for the top spot. Once VT fell out of favor, Chat grabbed the spot and kept it until our last software change. That change was the catalyst that propelled us to the top.

YAY TVF! :)

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

What does it take to make it to the top? More activity than the rest?

I haven't a clue. In fact, I don't think many people really know how Googles algorithm actually works. There are several schools of thought on this topic and if you think the commission Vs charity debate is hot, you should see the debates on search engine placement theories.

You'd need a masters in quantum physics to even begin to understand it. All I know is we're there and I hope to stay there.

So we start using the term vending machine forum instead of vending forum and see what happens. TVF - a vending machine forum. Or should it be forum for vending machines? No, a vending machine forum sounds better. Kinda has a nice ring to it don't you think?

This is the best vending machine forum around.

Why would anyone visit another vending machine forum?

Is there other vending machine forums?

I can't believe that other vending machine forums can even come close the this vending machine forum.

I wonder if other vending machine forums talk about our vending machine forum. ;D ;D ;D ;D

It is my understanding that other vending machine forums do not talk about other vending machine forums. This vending machine forum is the only vending machine forum you should visit if you are a vending machine forum enthusiast looking to read about a vending machine forum on a vending machine forum dedicated to nothing but vending machine forums.

Archived