Post your political rants here

lacanteen

On 11/3/2016 at 5:28 PM, BradMillner46 said:

Hillary is NOT LOSING!!!!!!!!!! She WILL WIN the 2016 Presidential elections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HILLARY IS THE MOST RELIABLE, HONEST AND QUALIFIED PERSON TO EVER RUN FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE LAND AND SHE WILL WIN THE ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sharing a memory.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ez, what is in a persons heart is the things they do that they don't have to do.

So "some people arguing" since this is a vending forum I look to how "some prople arguing" have posted or are helping others here. And I have noticed something really important. About some people arguing.

This guy couldn't said it any better and thats what happen and was even said in this forum at times.
Times columnist Timothy Egan expressed this theme last summer, writing: “No matter what you think of Obama the executive branch, it’s hard to argue that Obama the human being has been anything less than a model of class and dignity.” Egan actually was wrong; however obvious Obama’s class and dignity were to most Americans, it was a common trope on the far right to mock the first African-American president and his wife by comparing them to animals.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, tnycman said:

Sure, like his tax returns..

Yep. Somebody releases a tax return from almost 2 decades ago, and we magically know what his taxes were for every other year.

Not true, his number was never called up, so he never needed to "avoid the draft".

Its a simple google search which can provide some valuable information, however you are in a denial even with the fact that he was draft dodger..

Yes i know this is fake news as everything else..

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

About that Draft thing. Some folks really need to look for information about the Draft from sources other than poppy pants Ted Nugent, pimple butt Rush Limbaugh, and " I had other priorities" golpher Cheney

I will never cease to be amazed at the people the Right Wing embraces because you know, keep the military strong and stuff.

7 minutes ago, tnycman said:

Its a simple google search which can provide some valuable information, however you are in a denial even with the fact that he was draft dodger..

Yes i know this is fake news as everything else..

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

I don't pay for NY Times, so it won't let me read the article.

But it doesn't matter what deferments were in place. The highest number possible was 366, and his number was 356. (So it's true his number was very high.) The highest number called in 1969 was 195. That was also higher than any number called in the lotteries of 70, 71, and 72.

I got Trump's number from a Math Website, and the lottery numbers picked from 3 different sites about the draft, one that cut and pasted the data from the Selective Service website on 2003. (Unfortunately the SSI link no longer works.) 

About that Draft thing. Some folks really need to look for information about the Draft from sources other than poppy pants Ted Nugent, pimple butt Rush Limbaugh, and " I had other priorities" golpher Cheney

I will never cease to be amazed at the people the Right Wing embraces because you know, keep the military strong and stuff.

Some people just shut themselves to the truth no matter who the candidate is and what he says.. perfect example Donald Trump is by far a true conservative Republican, and his values are contradictory to what they believe.
He's been a Democrat and a financial supporter of the Democratic party for all his life, with multiple failed marriages, failed businesses, ripped people off, scammed, defrauded, molested women, a pervert, avoided paying taxes for many years.
Had his product line made in China, who hired illegals on his construction jobs.
This guy is going to make America great again ? I highly doubt it.

I don't pay for NY Times, so it won't let me read the article.

But it doesn't matter what deferments were in place. The highest number possible was 366, and his number was 356. (So it's true his number was very high.) The highest number called in 1969 was 195. That was also higher than any number called in the lotteries of 70, 71, and 72.

I got Trump's number from a Math Website, and the lottery numbers picked from 3 different sites about the draft, one that cut and pasted the data from the Selective Service website on 2003. (Unfortunately the SSI link no longer works.) 

Its free and i did open it without paying, it even has a copy with his name on the Selective Service draft, perhaps its a fake one, but worth checking.

Archived