Post your political rants here

lacanteen

11 hours ago, lacanteen said:

tumblr_ojzha1a8Yx1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg

Oops my bad, at first I thought that was a cartoon about Mitch McConnell saying that NO Obama appointee for the Supreme Court will even get a hearing. Lol Karma, going to be an interesting four years. Oh yeah hope the wacko right enjoys "America Care" I think that's the new Republican buzz word. Just like Obama Care but with funding. Gonna be great, gonna be the best, gonna be Yuge!

Gonna be pretty much Obama Care.

the new Greatest Show on Earth

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you notice what The Mage is doing, he's looking for ways to rationalize (and thus justify) not having any empathy for other people. Every time he tries to paraphrase and pick apart what has been said, it's an effort to not have empathy for others. This is sickness, plain and simple.

People who do not have higher values outside of their own selfish interests ultimately come up short. None of the material things that you acquire while you're here will be taken with you when you leave and when that's all you put your focus on, you wind up totally empty. This is not something to be admired, it's something to pity.  

Just watched a Trump interview. He was asked about the news stories saying he couldn't find any celebrities to perform at his inauguration. His answer was: "we gave a lot of celebrities, the best celebrities, Obama is going to be there, this is about the people anyway." Can't make this stuff up. He actually said that. The only "celebrity" he could name was Obama. Because his inauguration is for the people.

BTW the REAL reason Ringling Brothers Circus is closing? Evidently all the clowns have recently gotten jobs in Washington. Drain the swamp, drain the swamp, honk honk giggle giggle squirt squirt.

7 hours ago, musser said:

Just watched a Trump interview. He was asked about the news stories saying he couldn't find any celebrities to perform at his inauguration. His answer was: "we gave a lot of celebrities, the best celebrities, Obama is going to be there, this is about the people anyway." Can't make this stuff up. He actually said that. The only "celebrity" he could name was Obama. Because his inauguration is for the people.

BTW the REAL reason Ringling Brothers Circus is closing? Evidently all the clowns have recently gotten jobs in Washington. Drain the swamp, drain the swamp, honk honk giggle giggle squirt squirt.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say I barely ever watch the news (or watch TV) but I didn't realize this! THIS IS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS THAT HE COULDN'T FIND ANY CELEBRITIES TO PERFORM!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks for posting that Musser!

Haha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ok Republicans serious question. Trump - Pence, which one is tweedle dee and which one is tweedle dumb?

I heard it will be a new reality show in DC called Dumb and Dumber, and it will be BEAUTIFUL.

26 minutes ago, BradMillner46 said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say I barely ever watch the news (or watch TV) but I didn't realize this! THIS IS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS THAT HE COULDN'T FIND ANY CELEBRITIES TO PERFORM!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks for posting that Musser!

And you believe it! LOL!!

14 minutes ago, musser said:

Trump is what happens when people grow up in a families that thought "The Flintstones" was a documentary.

And what's so sad about it, they even hope that he will be the solutions to all of our problems. WRONG! lol

7 minutes ago, tnycman said:

And what's so sad about it, they even hope that he will be the solutions to all of our problems. WRONG! lol

That's exactly what the lefties said 8 years ago when Obama was elected. We all know how well that turned out.H-thsmiley90.gif

Fight mental illness

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a Feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree

Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again. 

4 minutes ago, CajunCandy said:

Fight mental illness

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

NOPE!

Identifying as a Feminist

Ask your wife, she should know first hand.

Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree

Graduated in 2005 BS of Computer Science

Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

True lived in Queens NY for over 15 years, where Trump grew up / now Suburbs Jersey now, and proud!! I LOVE NY!!!!

Massive student debt

Nope, mostly covered by scholarship. 

Spotty or non-existent work history

At my current job this summer my 10th Anniversary, 7 + at the previous job. 

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again. 

Your ignorance is amazing, and expected from a lowlife deplorable like yourself, just think for a second what you just copied /pasted, all that BS fits well your idol Trump.

2 hours ago, tnycman said:

So your one of Slithery's dingle-berry's?

I have no sympathy for you, maybe she will let you live in her basement when she is in jail!

Better yet You and Bill can go on a raping rampage together!  He knows all the best hot spots for such things!

I'm so sorry I hurt your buttercup feelings! I can send you a safety pin if you need.

Have a nice four years under Trump! He is/will be a lot better then the previous idiot!

Deplorable me

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Lol, not really. You can have. Just about anything you want to work for. Just don't believe what people in power are trying to sell you. And that goes for all Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Poets, Preists, Reformers, Media  and other shovelers  of bs. 

It is my belief that as long as the true believers of whatever left or right demagogue comes along fight each other the better off I am.

I am doing quite well. Please continue, I mean, you all know you are right and everyone else is wrong.

I love this stuff so: neener neener Trump is a wiener.

Seriously, stop being slaves of what you have been told you should be.

1 hour ago, musser said:

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Lol, not really. You can have. Just about anything you want to work for. Just don't believe what people in power are trying to sell you. And that goes for all Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Poets, Preists, Reformers, Media  and other shovelers  of bs. 

It is my belief that as long as the true believers of whatever left or right demagogue comes along fight each other the better off I am.

I am doing quite well. Please continue, I mean, you all know you are right and everyone else is wrong.

I love this stuff so: neener neener Trump is a wiener.

Seriously, stop being slaves of what you have been told you should be.

Generally each side believes the other(s) is (are) EVIL. That they have some ulterior motive behind their actions. But they always believe they are doing the right things, whether logic, science, or results back them up or not. What I see is "The Road To Hell..." paradigm at work. I just want them to get out of my way. I know better how to live my life than they do. 

So your one of Slithery's dingle-berry's?

I have no sympathy for you, maybe she will let you live in her basement when she is in jail!

Better yet You and Bill can go on a raping rampage together!  He knows all the best hot spots for such things!

I'm so sorry I hurt your buttercup feelings! I can send you a safety pin if you need.

Have a nice four years under Trump! He is/will be a lot better then the previous idiot!

Deplorable me

Nahh, Hillary never been my type, but Melania is, I'm sure she'll swing it for the right price.

13 hours ago, lacanteen said:

And you believe it! LOL!!

Well first off, like I said, I barely watch the news and I barely watch TV. So who is he getting to perform? Lets hear it. 

On another note....... I'm going to make a BOLD PREDICTION (and I'm glad this will be here for a permanent record for all to see in the future)..........Donald Trump is NOT going to "Make America great again." When we live in a culture of people who don't give a sh*t about each other, values narcisism and gets enthralled with watching people do great harm to others, that culture has nowhere to go but to fall apart. I DO have tremendous hope for the future but that's (through) the evolution. What's old and nasty and decrepit must die as a new, much higher and evolved consciousness rises to take it's place. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a society that doesn't give a sh*t about each other is NOT sustainable. Those of you who don't know what to think, just sit back and watch. As Jim Morrison said "Gather in, the show is about to begin."

Well first off, like I said, I barely watch the news and I barely watch TV. So who is he getting to perform? Lets hear it. 

On another note....... I'm going to make a BOLD PREDICTION (and I'm glad this will be here for a permanent record for all to see in the future)..........Donald Trump is NOT going to "Make America great again." When we live in a culture of people who don't give a sh*t about each other, values narcisism and gets enthralled with watching people do great harm to others, that culture has nowhere to go but to fall apart. I DO have tremendous hope for the future but that's (through) the evolution. What's old and nasty and decrepit must die as a new, much higher and evolved consciousness rises to take it's place. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a society that doesn't give a sh*t about each other is NOT sustainable. Those of you who don't know what to think, just sit back and watch. As Jim Morrison said "Gather in, the show is about to begin."

Evolution is a slow process, unfortunately in the US has stalled, proof ? 2016 election.

The more misinformed, and uneducated people you have the easier to control them, pair that with fear, and give them false hope, and they'll bend backwards for you..

2 hours ago, tnycman said:

Ironically I've missed the satire on some on the funny jokes, which in my opinion were and still arw insensitive and racist, its one thing when you state your opinion which majority of us have doing and another when you starting to ridicule an entire group of people.

Why didn't you report it?

Point out what is racist. You might need to clarify why it's racist since I was too dumb to see it. 

Archived