Locators R Us

Locators R Us

Hello VENDiscuss Members,

We are a team of locators and we are happy to introduce our company. Please feel free to visit our website and contact us for additional info. We hope we can do great business together.

www.locatorsrus.biz remember. .biz NOT .com or .net... it's WWW.LOCATORSRUS.BIZ

Gale

1-415-800-4110

Locators R Us

www.locatorsrus.biz

Link on the original post and your follow up post both worked for me.

Welcome to the forum.

I think the fact that you do your own locating as opposed to contracting that out to some telemarketers is a VERY good thing.

Most (if not all) of the negative experiences I've had with locators has been the direct result of something a telemarketer has or has not done.

And with those types of contracted employees there is usually zero accountability when it comes to their mistakes.

Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up sherlock! We really hope to have a successful business relationship with vending owners directly.

To address some concerns, we can offer as low as $20 during our promo because we ourselves do the calling. We have low overhead expenses and the profits are divided among us (locators). As for the quality, you our future client, will have the last say in every location we get for you. If, in any way, you are not satisfied with the location you only pay for the ones you approve.

Thanks!

Gale

• 4 weeks later...

Hello VENDiscuss Members,

We are a team of locators and we are happy to introduce our company. Please feel free to visit our website and contact us for additional info. We hope we can do great business together.

www.locatorsrus.biz remember. .biz NOT .com or .net... it's WWW.LOCATORSRUS.BIZ

Gale

1-415-800-4110

Locators R Us

www.locatorsrus.biz

Welcome to the forum. I am hearing good things about your work.

• 3 weeks later...

Most telemarketers are from over seas. Are you suprised Gary?

I read that the Phillipines is becoming a prefered location for U.S. telemarketing operations due to their people having a "milder" accent compared to the "heavier" accent in India. I am sure they all adjust their work schedule to the U.S. time zones.

I am not surprised about where telemarketing is located. It has nothing to do with thick accents. I am surprised that someone in another country can call a store in the US and know what the store looks like, how many customers come through their doors daily, the age group of the customers, the available space and the best location for the machine in the account. These are some of the most important points required in order to have a successful, money making account. The success rate for self-locating is hard enough and that's when you live near your accounts. I can not imagine someone calling from another country getting a good account without even seeing it. I will be very interested to hear what happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not surprised about where telemarketing is located. It has nothing to do with thick accents. I am surprised that someone in another country can call a store in the US and know what the store looks like, how many customers come through their doors daily, the age group of the customers, the available space and the best location for the machine in the account. These are some of the most important points required in order to have a successful, money making account. The success rate for self-locating is hard enough and that's when you live near your accounts. I can not imagine someone calling from another country getting a good account without even seeing it. I will be very interested to hear what happens.

Whether they are calling from out of the country or out of the state or even out of town, what's the difference?

Locators who locate by phone are using the same type of data to make their call lists.

And their data comes from the same source...the internet.

If only online information is being used to find locations, it makes zero difference whether the locator is calling from 5 miles away or 5,000 miles away.

I'd venture to guess the Locators R Us business listing source is similar, if not identical, to that used by Kickstart, Eddie Bauer, etc.

If someone wants their locator using more than just some internet business database when filling their order, a phone locator will never work for them.

They must hire a locator that locates in person.

Otherwise, it shouldn't matter how far away they are by phone.

Yea, charity locating is a different ball game than commission rack locating. Telemarketing seems to work better for charity. Just have to target the right business types (pizza joints, hair salons, etc) to be reasonably effective. But I would not use telemarketing for commission racks.

But I do think that tone of voice is a big factor in telemarketing. Heavy foreign accents, heavy southern accents, "hillbilly" type accents, heavy New York/Boston accents, most male voices, etc. can have a negative effect on the call. A soft smooth mid-western born female voice seems to do best as opposed to a Larry The-Cable-Guy type of voice, IMHO.

I don't think you guys are getting my point. I don't think any telemarketer can get a good, money producing account, no matter where he or she is calling from. They could have a voice like a TV News person and without seeing the account, will not get you a real account. If they do, it's by accident. (def. real account, an account that is as good as or exceeds the National average for vending per head.

If you can prove me wrong, here's the place to do it!

Gary

I don't think you guys are getting my point. I don't think any telemarketer can get a good, money producing account, no matter where he or she is calling from. They could have a voice like a TV News person and without seeing the account, will not get you a real account. If they do, it's by accident. (def. real account, an account that is as good as or exceeds the National average for vending per head.

Gary

I agree 100%

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Gary, are you kidding me??!! 60% of my route was built with telemarketing. Sure sometimes a location is not suitable for vending and no one knows that until they see it in person. But that only happens about 10% of the time. The key is to steer the locator to what you want and most importantly, what to avoid (industrial, automotive, bars, break rooms, old maid hair salons, etc. for me) otherwise you will end up with a lot of Billy Bob's Transmission places and Joe Bob's Roach Motels.

Most telemarketing starts off as double head charity spots for me. But some of these places have even been flipped to commission racks.

Now I am not here to defend or promote any tele-locator. Many can stoop to low levels, like not getting proper permission or reselling other vendor's locations, etc. But a properly focused and ethical tele-locator can get reasonable results.

Wow, can't believe I am defending tele-locators! I must be getting old!

Gary

I not only see your point now, but I agree with it.

I think phone locators are only able to get home-run locations by sheer luck.

However, you confused me while making your point because you mentioned Locators R Us being from the Philippines as if that was relevant to your point....and it's not.

Phone locators are phone locators whether they're calling from the next town over or the other side of the world.

Gary

do you want a list of locations that do $50 or more a month received from KSL and LRU, got a couple that are ready for rack upgrades, I do have just as long of a list of crap locations received though. point is telemarketers can secure good locations and right to refusal gives you the opportunity to weed out the duds

• 1 month later...

But I do think that tone of voice is a big factor in telemarketing. Heavy foreign accents, heavy southern accents, "hillbilly" type accents, heavy New York/Boston accents, most male voices, etc. can have a negative effect on the call. A soft smooth mid-western born female voice seems to do best as opposed to a Larry The-Cable-Guy type of voice, IMHO.

I grew up in Colorado. So I should be a success at locating...

Archived