Opening, Thanksgiving and Christmas Sale! $20, $22.99 & $25.99

Locators R Us

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just placed my 2 today! Both went extremely well. I called both locations, spoke with the owners, they knew I was coming- 1 a very nice looking Sports Bar, and the other a award winning childrens consignment shop that all kinds of people(with children!) were coming in and out of as I was placing the machine. I am going to order 2 more right away from locators r us.

Just placed my 2 today! Both went extremely well. I called both locations, spoke with the owners, they knew I was coming- 1 a very nice looking Sports Bar, and the other a award winning childrens consignment shop that all kinds of people(with children!) were coming in and out of as I was placing the machine. I am going to order 2 more right away from locators r us.

Anyone else place your locators r us machines yet? Like I said mine went very smoothly, ordered 2 more yesterday to see if it goes just as well as the first 2. :D

Anyone else place your locators r us machines yet? Like I said mine went very smoothly, ordered 2 more yesterday to see if it goes just as well as the first 2. :D

I placed a single in a busy childrens consignment shop today. Very smooth placement. Thumbs up to Locators R Us. I am ordering another one today.

This is worth a try. I have sent her an order for 5, if they do the job will order more. I asked to start the order Monday. Will keep posted on results.

I received 2 of the 5 I ordered. She started Monday and sent them Monday evening. Very good locations 2 restaurants. Will order more as long as this good work continues. Thanks Gale Keep it going. Harvey

I ordered locations on November 28th and still do not have them. Thought the turnaround would be faster based on the speed that other folks here have had. Guess I'll just have to be a little more patient.

They had internet problems for a few days. Did you get the confirmation email?

Same here, I placed an order on Nove 28th and have yet to get a location.

They did get me one in my second order but I went out and looked at it and it was a small one man auto repair place with no foot traffic so I turned it down, they were good about the refusal I did. Seems they are having trouble getting more locations in my area as they wanted more zips from me. I live in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk/Hampton Roads area of Virginia which has thousands of businesses and hundreds of thousands of residents with the largest naval base in the world and a major tourism Beach right here, shouldn't be so hard to get a few locations should it? I was hoping to get locators to secure multiple locations a year for me, but I don't know.....

Sure did, November 28th.

Email them. They have been very good today at responding to my emails today. My location didn't work out( for now anyway, owner is remodeling) but they had a replacement 6 hours later. I know they are working hard right now.

I have the same long term goals for them as well, I hope they come through for me.

They did get me one in my second order but I went out and looked at it and it was a small one man auto repair place with no foot traffic so I turned it down, they were good about the refusal I did. Seems they are having trouble getting more locations in my area as they wanted more zips from me. I live in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk/Hampton Roads area of Virginia which has thousands of businesses and hundreds of thousands of residents with the largest naval base in the world and a major tourism Beach right here, shouldn't be so hard to get a few locations should it? I was hoping to get locators to secure multiple locations a year for me, but I don't know.....

Hello All,

Everyday we are looking for your locations. Just bear with us with the delays of your location because we are trying to get a quality locations for everyone. We are also replacing some locations that got turned down. We already close some orders, and if you are planning to order more, just placed it before the 26th so that you can avail of our promo and we will start looking by January. Right now all new orders will be put on hold until we finished the old ones. All who got their confirmation, rest assured we are looking for your locations. Also, ALL TVF members will enjoy NO DOWN PAYMENT as long as we are in business (and we believe we will last long) you just pay us when you place your machine. We envision to have a long lasting business relationship with you guys here in TVF and we are trying hard to give you quality locations as much as possible. You have the right to refuse to the locations we gave if you feel your machine won't work out in there. But we encourage you to call and visit the location before deciding. Thank you for trusting us! :)

Locators R Us Team

Im thinking of giving it a try..... What about large orders like say 20 locations? Also do we have to offer comissions? The website doeant show much info as far as the process. So if we place an order today were on hold til when?

Im thinking of giving it a try..... What about large orders like say 20 locations? Also do we have to offer comissions? The website doeant show much info as far as the process. So if we place an order today were on hold til when?

They offer either charity or comission, I think they have better luck with charity. Not sure how long you'll be on hold till, she says on the "Kickstart vs Locators R" Us topic.

Still nothing. Did you get any yet?

Can you email us at support@locatorsrus.biz for me to know your customer id? I believe all orders from Nov.28 is taken care off and my colleagues already sent some locations to their respective vendors. Maybe we just missed yours..

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your order will be taken care off after the holidays. We have to finish first other orders plus most of the managers want us to call them back after holidays. Some even said "the place where i'd like you guys to put the machine is occupied by our christmas tree right now".

Thanks!

Do you want any one who placed on or before the 28th with open orders to contact you ?

Can you email us at support@locatorsrus.biz for me to know your customer id? I believe all orders from Nov.28 is taken care off and my colleagues already sent some locations to their respective vendors. Maybe we just missed yours..

Thank you!

Your order will be taken care off after the holidays. We have to finish first other orders plus most of the managers want us to call them back after holidays. Some even said "the place where i'd like you guys to put the machine is occupied by our christmas tree right now".

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived