Need Insurance... Any Suggestion?

TheCandy

I have secured a few good locations for my Wowie Zowie machines. These locations (as I expected) Require me to carry insurance. Does anyone have any suggestions on companies that cover this sort of thing that have reasonable rates and preferably can do it all online. Thanks

I have secured a few good locations for my Wowie Zowie machines. These locations (as I expected) Require me to carry insurance. Does anyone have any suggestions on companies that cover this sort of thing that have reasonable rates and preferably can do it all online. Thanks

Have they told you how much insurance they require? (most require 1M in coverage)

Have they told you how much insurance they require? (most require 1M in coverage)

Yeah they require 1M... sounds like that is pretty standard... Most of the agents i have talked to already today have told me that this type of policy usually starts at around $500/year

I have my policy with The Hartford and am very pleased.

• 1 year later...

Also, if you have just a small income coming in and you don't have many machines, you can get full coverage and a 2 mil policy for the same price. 20-30 is a minimum. I have full coverage with a 100.00 deductible for the same cost as a 1 mil. Something to keep in mind. If your at the min, might as well get the best coverage!

• 1 month later...

Archived