Eddie Bauer WARNING!

TKK

Eddie Bauer WARNING!

Hello fellow vendors. I am here to warn you. Eddie Bauer is a SCAM and Fraud!

about 5 months ago i wanted to try a locator. He gave me a good deal, $25 per location. i ordered about 8 and he started giving me locations the first week or two. Most sucked badly, places where only one employee worked there, etc. many with alot of machines already. And many who did not agree to it. after about two months i got them placed. there was like 2 decent ones.

then i asked him about coke machines. he gave me a good deal at $150 for a soda machine placed. and i also ordered 4 bulk. after about 2 months he got me a soda location. IT WAS an oriental grocery store! it was about a 200sft place that sold cokes and noodles and stuff. the guy said he sells like 20 cokes a month for .55c each. so i said thanx but no thanx. then a month later i told him just to give me a refund. he said he couldnt because hes worked too hard to look around. i understood and told him just to find me one. 3 months after that he tells me ill just refund you i said great. then he says hes selling his companie(s) and that they wont let me get a refund. that there is a long process. i told him its his business or was and to man up and pay from his pocket. he said he couldnt. now he doesnt answer my emails.

THIS COMPANY S U cks!

now im out $150+ im going to call my credit union to return the funds but i also want to make sure everyone knows their shady business.

Not exactly how it happened....if you want to know the real details hit me up privately... I have almost 100 repeat customers that keep reuping and most are not on here so you wont hear their testimonies

kinda defeats the purpose of a forum, unless whats being alleged is true then keeping it private does your business a hugh disservice. But whatever its your business.

kinda defeats the purpose of a forum, unless whats being alleged is true then keeping it private does your business a hugh disservice. But whatever its your business.

what would a bunch of he say she say accomplish?...that we sent him more than a few locations for half price...and he wants a walmart for 150 bucks after I told him what type of location to expect for 150 and he rejects and refuses to even try any location we sent.

How are we a scam and a fraud. The folks who use me are not always happy but we consistently go back and replace poor performers and kick outs...long after the 60 day period to try and keep them happy.

I would probably have a hard time staying in business 6 years now if I were a scam and a fraud.

Any business I ever heard of, if they have more than one customer, will have customers they don't see eye to eye with...I refund lots, for lots of different reasons, but not this one.

Is that better?

Peace

Eddie Bauer Jr

I had a run in with Eddie about 6 months - a year ago. I bought 10 bulk locations from eddie and when i went to place the manager/owner said they said no on the phone to the person that called. I would say its eddies business practices but its not. I tried to self locate and called some locations and said yes no problem then when i delivered they said i "said no on the phone". I wanted to say bull**** because i was the guy on the phone. Long story short eddie tried to get me locations but my area i tough and he refunded my money without any issues. I have used eddie again and no issues. I wasn't there for this situation but all i can say is from my personal standpoint eddie has never done me wrong and if you communicate with him he will treat you right. I can only speak from my personal experiences with eddie and all i can say is they were slow but i think its because of my area and upon refund request he did so accordingly. I would suggest trying to talk it out with him thats what i did and he refunded my money and we moved forward. Eddie can get you some good locations just takes time. Not trying to get in the middle of the battle just speaking from my own experience

I will be posting eddies emails. Including the ones saying ge would refund but couldn't yet he just keeps postponing it why don't u answer my emails Eddie? I'll post every email so everyone can see what a shady company your running.

Just because u gave me a discount doesn't mean you can go without getting me a location. Man up and refund

And why email me saying u can't refund me due to you selling the company and post here other stuff including you not wanting to refund. You guys do not deal with this guy seriously ill post his emails and then you guys see for yourself I deserve a refund

I have had mixed results with Eddie and Franco, I would use again just been having really good success with another right now so gonna ride that train until it runs out of steam. I don't mine commission locating but will leave the bulk of the charity locating to the locators.

the soda location was ordered and paid in 6/15/2012!

it took 2 months to get me a location which was just a joke. seriously. he said i wasnt required to place it there. so he said hed keep digging. he didnt find anything in EL PASO TEXAS i gave him diferent zips, it isnt hard, i just wanted to see if a locator could get me better spots. now his excuse is that because he gave me a good deal? i would had been an idiot to pay full price for this service.

DO YOU GUYS THINK ITS OK? for him to say hes selling his company and that he WILL refund me cuz they are throwing in the towel and doesnt in 6 MONTHS and now posts on here instead of replying to me saying hes not going to refund?:huh:???

so where is my $150?!? or my LOCATION? what kind of locator keeps your money and no location?

is this what you guys want to deal with?

i understand it must be hard but then why tell me $150 for a good location? its simple i understand its hard, but hey if he couldnt get me a place then why not refund back? its not like he gave me a second place and i was being picky. that place he got me again, sells its own cokes for .50c one employee who is the owner, and the place is a whole in the wall noodle store. he said himself he wouldnt reccomend it because he sells like 10-20 cokes a month at .50!!! is that being picky? is that expecting a WALMART?

he did ok for bulk. but this is nooo way to run a business. just because youve ran it for 6 years means nothing. for example what will happen with my complaint? nothing right? thats why your still running. it doesnt mean youve been running your business RIGHT for 6 years.

why say your selling it? if your still taking orders? WOW you cant refund $150 but you ARE allowed to receive big payments on new orders??

To ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

mindy padilla (mindytoy@hotmail.com)

Sent:

Mon 8/27/12 2:57 PM

To:

ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

hey buddyvi checked out that place there is one employee and its a small store that sells cokes too. no way can i place a coke location there. please get me one thats good, or that atleast has more than one employee and doesn’t already sell cokes for .50c thanx

Eddie Bauer, jr

• invis.gif

Eddie Bauer, jr

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Eddie Bauer, jr (eddiebauerjr@gmail.com) clear.gif

Sent:

Tue 8/28/12 11:36 AM

To:

Franco Reynolds (ebvendingcsr@gmail.com)

Cc:

They dont tell us everything and that is why we want our customers to go check it out because we cant see the location and can only go by what they say.

Your never required to place a machine at a location we send, we only ask you to go check it out.

You know Bud, some area's are harder than other's and maybe it's best we refund your money or transfer it to bulk, if you want. I hate when we cant perform and take too long and you have been very kind and patient and we appreciate it.

Let me know what you want us to do but I think we might be better throing in the towel on the soda's and just handling your bulk for now.

You are a valued customer and weappreciate yuour business

Eddie Bauer Jr

Eddie Bauer, jr

• invis.gif

Sent:

Tue 9/04/12 11:12 AM

To:

mindytoy@hotmail.com CC: ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

Franco will be o your account tomorrow. he had an emergency with his father

mindy padilla

• invis.gif

Sent:

Tue 9/04/12 11:42 AM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Cc:

ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

oh thank you i hope everything is good with him and his father. thanks for the response buddy

mindy padilla

• invis.gif

To eddiebauerjr@gmail.com, ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

Sent:

Thu 9/20/12 10:17 AM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Cc:

ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

hi buddy im guessing it hasnt gone good with the coke location? if you want to throw in the towel like u had said thats ok let me know so i can start looking for a place physically because this machine is taking way too much space.

invis.gif mindy padilla

Change picture

Sent:

Fri 9/21/12 3:23 PM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Cc:

ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

If u guys haven't found me a location in over 2 months I doubt ill get me one anytime soon...ill take a refund I will still post positive feedback on tbd on the bulk...let Me know please

mindy padilla

• invis.gif

Sent:

Thu 9/27/12 9:36 AM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Cc:

ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

hi i have not received any responses is over a week, if i dont get one today i will report it on my credit card as a cancellation. i really dont wanna do this, if you couldnt get me a soda location in 2 1/2 months in this city then i dont think you can...i understand how difficult it is thats why i rather pay a big chunk of cash for the service. let me know i do not want to report it, and no responses isnt good, i would like to post positive feedback on the forums for you, but i need a response and get this handled asap.

CC: ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

I had an emergency with my father andf Franco's mother was sick last wekk. It was sorta of down week but we'll be back up to full steamm Monday

mindy padilla

• invis.gif

To eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Sent:

Sun 10/07/12 4:49 PM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

well will i get a refund its been 3 months and i hope ur father is ok

mindy padilla

Sent:

Thu 10/11/12 10:48 AM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

i really need responses...if i cant get any im gonna do a claim on my card and post this on vendiscuss, its been 3 months already and no location or refund. this is my last email without a response i hate to do this but im not just an online person, so please reply or this will be my last email and i will report it on my card and on tvf by tomorow.

Eddie Bauer, jr

Eddie Bauer, jr

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

To mindy padilla

Sent:

Thu 10/11/12 11:02 AM

To:

you didnt get my last one?

I am working on the refund...since it's been a while the cc co. is working on find your charge and see if they can proccess the refund. they asked for 4-6 business days. I f they cant I will mail you a ck.

As far as vendiscus I have been on there a long time and weHAVE been working for yo and sent you location and I did it at half price thinking youwould realize that and be nmore open to trying out a good smaller one.... since that is not the case I am refunding you money.

It's not like we took your money and just ran...we've spent mny many hours calling and have sent more than a few locations to try out...that is all you can ask of a locator is to call and call soe more...it's not our fault the ones we called that may have been better either already had service or didnt want your service...we dont have a magic wand...all we can do is go to work.....which we did

And this is what I would say in any negative response you give me on vendiscus

mindy padilla

• invis.gif

Sent:

Thu 10/11/12 11:08 AM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

i have not received any emails. all i ask for is responses with actions. i understand, u guys tried and thanx, but it didnt happen. it was under edgar molina for $150. let me know asap please. all i asked is if u couldnt find me one then a refund, its part of the business, i understand. i wont post anything on tvf as long as i get the refund soon. thanx

mindy padilla

• invis.gif

Sent:

Tue 10/16/12 10:31 AM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

any updates on my refund?

Eddie Bauer, jr

• invis.gif

Eddie Bauer, jr

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

To mindy padilla

Sent:

Wed 10/17/12 10:25 AM

To:

I will have in your hand by the end of the month or sooner...hang tight just a minute more please

mindy padilla

• invis.gif

Sent:

Wed 10/17/12 10:43 AM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Ok thank you let me know if you can't return it I'd take PayPal or a money order

Eddie Bauer, jr

• invis.gif

Eddie Bauer, jr

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

To mindy padilla, ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

Sent:

Tue 10/23/12 11:27 AM

To:

Cc:

ebvendingcsr@gmail.com

hey bud I said by the end of the month....getting accounting straight with CPA

mindy padilla

• To eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Sent:

Thu 11/01/12 12:28 AM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Still nothing. I'm sorry if your accountant is taking a month to find something I need it ASAP if I don't get it by tomorrow I am gonna post a lot of negatives ib this. Enough is enough. I don't have to be emailing you every week. You run a business. I need it by tomorrow or I will dispute it at my bank as fraud and on tvf as well. This is outrageous 2 months to not find anything and then a month for a refund??

Eddie Bauer, jr

• invis.gif

To mindy padilla

Sent:

Fri 11/02/12 8:20 AM

To:

I'm in the same boat my hands are tied until i get the go ahead from my CPA.... the company is being included in a sale of some of other business I own. I was hopping they would have all they needed before the 1st.... It bothers me tremendously that I cant get to the money... Every one knows that I refund , and usually right away if we do not perform.

I am hopping to regain access any day now... I told them about your refund. Do what you got to do. maybe it will force their hand...or wait with me.

It's up to you and I don't like it no more than you I guarantee

mindy padilla

• invis.gif

Sent:

Fri 11/02/12 9:57 AM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Well can't you just send me a refund from your pocket and replace it later? I mean how is that CPA our fault? You can PayPal me from ur acct

mindy padilla

• To eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

Sent:

Tue 11/27/12 12:05 PM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

is this how u run ur business? u cant pay a refund? ima report u as fraud, not going after ur business, but you as the owner

mindy padilla

Sent:

Tue 12/04/12 4:12 PM

To:

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

eddie whats going on with the refund? has ur CPA finished? why dont you reply to my emails? am i not a customer?

i just dont get it how can i get scammed from a guy who seems legit and postes here? how is this allowed?

i know its only $150 but come on

i dont get it. it took 2 months to get a location, it was a joke, he then said hed just rather refund, its been four months with him saying he will and now he postes on here saying he wont? "i refund all the time, ive ran a great buisness for 6 years, but NOT THIS ONE"?

how is this disqualified? i got no location, you have my money the least you can do is refund it.

im calling you out here and if you dont refund me i hope most of you see this, he will lose alot more trust me ive been getting emails apperently this isnt the first time hes done this.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT mindytoy@hotmail.com as i am planning on taking further action and all of those who have already emailed me i need the totals, and dates to add everything up. I got my uncle working on this.

enough is enough $5 or $5000000 run your business right

He didn't owe me I paid for locations the only one I never got was the soda one he said he'd get me one for $150 to see and the bulk ones he got me were ok..from bad to ok but I get it. But I never received a location for soda or the $150 and his response is he isnt?

Just asked Eddie to transfer to bulk atleast and ge replied saying he would get me 7 locations for the $150. If so it would be ok to me as I still have bulk locations needing to b placed

Not exactly how it happened....if you want to know the real details hit me up privately... I have almost 100 repeat customers that keep reuping and most are not on here so you wont hear their testimonies

Well I'm not one of your 100 Repeat Customers, That is for sure.

Eddie took 300 for some honor box locations and never delivered he sent. A few over they were no show or said nobody had talked to them. Then he sent a weird email saying someone had cancer or something and I needed to wait for the rst of my order to be filled. Well it was never filled. As I saw in the forum he ripped off other people so I just chalked it up as lesson learned. After that I figured out how to locate them myself.

i had the same thing happen to me from eddie.

the same crap with someone being sick, franko being out of the office ect.

i was supose to get 3 locations bulk from him. got only 1 that was a crappy location.

then he said it was my fault for the locations rejecting the bulk candy machines

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! Sorry to hear about all of the issues with Eddie! I'll be sure not to use them! I've used Kickstart and Locators R Us. Kickstart did fairly well for the most part, sent me some junk locations, but they really have no idea where they are sending me, so I understand. Locators R Us have sent me on several "wild goose chases," many the people told me that they told the caller "no" already and many had no idea what I was there for...you truly get what you pay for!

Eddie is a joke. I hope he catches crabs and the bullhead clap and is to busy rubbing and scratching to make another phone call. Anyone that would ever use him is a slow learner, all you have to do is read.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel ;D

Eddie has owed me 3 locations for about 8 months. Franco sporadically sends me promotional offers that I reply to saying that I am still owed 3 locations. He says he will find them for me shortly and then disappears until the next promotional offer. The only locations I got from them were mediocre at best and the 3 locations that I was stiffed on was enough to sour me on them forever.

Archived