Dixie narco usa-15 bill validator

TKK

The vfm series was replaced by the MEI 2500 series and I now consider VFM"s obsolete. Just find a 2500 and harness and replace the old USA 15.

Yep,

When I get a machine with a VFM validator I don't even wait for it to crash - I upgrade it immediatly.

I have one of those antiques that works, you pay shipping from louisiana to texas you can have it! LOL!

But your much better off doing what everybody being saying, replace it with a Mars vn2511, with the proper harness and I promise you will be much happier.

mike

well great news for me for now atleast!

went and replaced the 2 6foot bulbs today. worked great. the coke machine has been doing very good but coins only. i tried it again with a dollar and nothing. i was determined to see wth was wrong with it. i put the dollar in well stuck it in and like i said could hear the gears trying to pull it in but it wouldnt do anything. if you removed the bill quick i noticed the right side belts berely noticeble were spinning when the noise came on. then i noticed the left belts were not aligned as the right belts and were not moving. i opened the back and lifted it and saw the belts were still intact and all. then i realized the miss aligned belt had come off the little front gears ledge and not touching the main belts. i tried pushing it back in place, after about a minute of messing with it the belt popped into the ledge. i pulled down on it and the gears moved. i tried the dollar againd and WALLA!!!! took it like a champ! tried it 10 times and all worked great! super happy i saved $100+ right now. i wouldnt want to fix it if its not broken. i have mars BV on ALL my snack machines, and love them, the bills are soo straight and just works great.

on another note, my small coke machine has a coinco BV, and it has a white and green sticker says 2008 $5? i am guessing it takes $5 bills...but didnt have one to try

I think it is very unlikely that an Ardac USA is upgradeable to take the 5 with purple ink.

I think they stopped making them about 1993 you think someone put the money into an update for a 15 year old product in 2008 Ardac had been gone 10 years.

Walta

Archived