Per hour which makes more

Erosenlieb

So i have seen a few post on each topic. Some people say Full Line makes more and others say Bulk makes more. What i want to know is per hour of actual labor which makes more. I would feel that it would be bulk with its low hours needed to run. I don't know i would like others thoughts on this.

Thanks

In bulk sometimes I can say I make 100/hr or 200 per hour but in reality it's alot less when you figure in everyhting. Driving to locations, ordering, stocking warehouse, making junk mix, organizing, unloading and reloading van, counting quarters into $1000.00 bags at home, working on coin counters, ordering coin counter parts,driving bags of quarters to bank, hauling them into bank, stopping at location to check it out and top off and not pulling $, making minor repairs, doing upgrades, delivering and picking up racks, pitching to install equipment. The list goes on and on........................

I'm sure there's alot of think kind of stuff in full line.

Full line easily.

Do you have any numbers to back that up

In bulk sometimes I can say I make 100/hr or 200 per hour but in reality it's alot less when you figure in everyhting. Driving to locations, ordering, stocking warehouse, making junk mix, organizing, unloading and reloading van, counting quarters into $1000.00 bags at home, working on coin counters, ordering coin counter parts,driving bags of quarters to bank, hauling them into bank, stopping at location to check it out and top off and not pulling $, making minor repairs, doing upgrades, delivering and picking up racks, pitching to install equipment. The list goes on and on........................

I'm sure there's alot of think kind of stuff in full line.

I know they both have a lot of things that go along with both of them. I am just wandering for a raw hour pull which would make more.

No, because it's all just theoretical. I'm sure a scenario could be dreamed up where a bulk vendor made more /hr, but all thing being equal I think there's too much windshield time in bulk to keep up with full-line.

"I am just wandering for a raw hour pull which would make more."

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Can you explain what you mean by a "raw hour pull"? Do you mean bulk guy out servicing his route vs. full line guy out servicing his route? And if so, it's pretty much dependent on the monthly gross of the locations and drive time.

I know they both have a lot of things that go along with both of them. I am just wandering for a raw hour pull which would make more.

There are plenty of numbers to back that up. Just click on the revenue reports sections in bulk & full line. Compare a bulk guy like me with 150+ locations and a full line guy with 150+ locations. The advantage to bulk of course is the cost of entry is way less.

I know that a guy with 150 full line machine will make more than a guy with 150 bulk. That is the easy math but what i want to know is on average who makes more per hour of labor.

bulk= 150 machines * 25 average = 3750 / by 40 hours a month = 93.75 for a hour of labor

That is what the average is in my head

So what would it be for a guy that owns 150 Full Line machines i think the per hour scale would be less over all

Let me add that these numbers are what i was told averages are in bulk and i am not taking anything other than pure cash pulls into consideration.

Not to simplify but 150 bulk machines is a part time gig, I am not in full line but I would think that 150 full line accounts is not a part time gig.

and dont forget the ROI aspect.

you can have a bulk location that does $50 to $100 month with a $50 investment and a service time of less than five minutes, that can add up quick.

FWIW

Not to simplify but 150 bulk machines is a part time gig, I am not in full line but I would think that 150 full line accounts is not a part time gig.

and dont forget the ROI aspect.

you can have a bulk location that does $50 to $100 month with a $50 investment and a service time of less than five minutes, that can add up quick.

FWIW

You would be at full time and then some way before you have 150 soda and snack accounts

To hit on what dogcow said its not just about money, I really enjoy bulk vending and have absolutely no desire to do full line. Now amusement on the other hand is something ive just got into but it certainly feels like a nice fit. Think ill stay away from the pool tables and music machines for right now.

Archived