Vendo intellevend 2000?

orsd

I was in NorCal on vacation recently and I saw a machine with " intellevend 2000" printed around the lock, but it had a vendo mfg plate. It was coke bottler owned.

I thought that only royal made intellevend 2000s?

Yes, Kiwi is correct. The tall bezel that has the colorful red coin label covering the coin insert and going up and around the bill validator is a Coke-only design and they named it Intellivend 2000 - just a marketing gimmick for a multiprice machine. It shows up on all Coke Landscape (also a Coke name for bubble front) machines from the 90's and 2000's.

Yes, Kiwi is correct. The tall bezel that has the colorful red coin label covering the coin insert and going up and around the bill validator is a Coke-only design and they named it Intellivend 2000 - just a marketing gimmick for a multiprice machine. It shows up on all Coke Landscape (also a Coke name for bubble front) machines from the 90's and 2000's.

Thank you for clearing that up. Around here, anything with an intellivend 2000 label is a Royal (probably GIII 804). These were the choice of the Coke bottlers for years in this area but now a lot of them are found on the second hand market.

Due to the cost of shipping, soda machines probably tend to stay in one region. While I can ID a Royal fairly accurately around here they apparently are not consistent from region to region.

For members needing info, it would be best to list the make and model of the machine as well as your location.

Location is also important when discussing other issues such as location value and machine costs.

Archived