Forum status

mainor5251

I dont want it to go away I cant wait to get on here and read about other peoples stories. I work a fulltime job and just started vending a few months ago. But I get on here every day before work during my lunch break and after work spend hours a day reading and most importantly learning and growing. I dont know what I do with everybody on here. SO THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME BE ME!!!!!!!!

I hope it stays up!!! I absolutely love this forum. It is inspirational to new guys such as me! I have started a business due to this forum and it has helped me save a lot of money and make good decisions along the way. Thank you everyone for helping me as well as well as sharing your experiences. And thank you to the people running this website helping make this possible. Likewise you save a lot of new people from bizop scams and lead them along a good path such as buying used machines and being able to make your ROI back in a reasonable time. Plus I love seeing all the new post and reading up through all the topics on this forum! If it went away what would I do during my college courses... might actually have to pay attention ;D I think a lot of us do not truly appreciate all that goes into this forum. Even the people that participate. Thank you Steve as well for this forum!

I thought it was an early April Fools joke (I guess it could technically be one). I will echo other's thoughts on this being a valued resource for old and new vending operators. I have been in the business for 5 years and I bought a substantial existing route to begin with but I still have a lot to learn and to grow. I have learned a lot in the last month or so that I have been reading this forum. Before I was just shooting in the dark in regards to what changes to make and things to try. Lost a lot of time and money trying things that didn't work that I could have avoided if I knew about this resource.

Because of this forum I have a renewed sense of energy and optimism about my business.

I really appreciate this forum.The years of combined experience is priceless. My heart stopped when I read the message... I am still hoping it was an April fools joke and this isn't just temporary up time.

Archived