New location potentially!

Senior rest home.

80 full time residents at 1 location. 5 locations in the community (only 1 is available to me right now - poor vendor currently). Rehab/Skilled Care/Therapy/Adult Day services. Open 24/7/365. 160 employees including volunteers. 2 machines (snack/soda) open to the public. 1 soda machine in employee break room. These stats are for this one location. I know what some of you think of rest homes (and hospices, etc.). Let's hear it.

GO!

Sounds good to me if there are 160 employees (they won't all be full time), the commission is low or zero, the vend prices are right and you use used equipment. The emlpoyees only get a single price soda for example. The employees can always use the public machines for other drinks.

Senior rest home.

80 full time residents at 1 location. 5 locations in the community (only 1 is available to me right now - poor vendor currently). Rehab/Skilled Care/Therapy/Adult Day services. Open 24/7/365. 160 employees including volunteers. 2 machines (snack/soda) open to the public. 1 soda machine in employee break room. These stats are for this one location. I know what some of you think of rest homes (and hospices, etc.). Let's hear it.

GO!

Not a location to buy new equipment for but some decent used stuff would make this worthwhile.

Senior rest home.

GO!

I've got one similar to this with about eighty employees. It does a steady $750 a month with two machines and the girls there just can't get enough Coke and Flamin Hot Cheestos.

I doubt that the residents would buy much but the employees at these places are perfect demographically for vending.

Archived