VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Eddie looks to be unstoppable, I whooped Mainor,  I whooped Bacho...

Since Thread Killer is a lady,  I might just have to take this week off and let her win....  I know she is pretty bummed about losing 2 in a row.  Heck,  Even her own hubby whooped her,  So maybe with me slacking this week, she can win one and feel confident about herself.

Am I a nice guy or what?  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

The self proclaimed "Champion" isn't looking so Champion like material this season.  especially since he got beat by the "Rookie"!  B) 

What is mind boggling, is Bacho has the most points but yet can't seem to win a game!  Come on Bacho, start winning some games and make it interesting!

I'm not self proclaimed. I am the defending Champion but feel more like the defending Chump this season. I just can't get my guys to play. I'll come around just in time for the playoffs.  ;)

You're looking at the wrong numbers, Ninn. That's the points against me that I have the most. Everyone goes balistic on me for some reason.

I'm on a 3 game winning streak but face steve again this week who has an identical record of 3-2 looking at the matchups with are players and who they face I'll give the edge to steve but whoever wins it will be closer this time.  By the way good luck you dirty golpher!  :-*

• 2 weeks later...

looks like my winning streak is in some jeporady this week, got to many starters on a bye.  what am i saying, im playin a girl, girls cant play fantasy football.  dont worry mrs c im sure going and getting your nails done or something will cheer you up after i beat you a second time.  ;D

• 1 month later...

Steve, what about that so called "undefeated season" you were talking about?  B)

Oh I forgot to note that I was talking about next season when I said that. Not this season.  ;)

Oh I forgot to note that I was talking about next season when I said that. Not this season.  ;)

OHHHHHHH,  OK!!!!  I understand now.  True, there is always next season to attempt to avoid getting your butt whooped.  B)

• 2 weeks later...

I've paid my dues

Time after time

I've done my sentence

But committed no crime

And bad mistakes

I've made a few

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face

But I've come through

I AM THE CHAMPION, MY FRIENDS!

AGAIN!

The line to bow down before me and kiss my rings starts RIGHT HERE!

I've paid my dues

Time after time

I've done my sentence

But committed no crime

And bad mistakes

I've made a few

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face

But I've come through

I AM THE CHAMPION, MY FRIENDS!

AGAIN!

The line to bow down before me and kiss my rings starts RIGHT HERE!

*****PUKE****** ;D

*1. TVF Golphers 7-7-0

*2. mainor5251  7-7-0

*3. Thread Killer 9-5-0

*4. NinnJinn Colts 10-4-0

5. Bachos Saints 2-12-0

6. mrsir                 7-7-0

here is the final standings for the league. somehow steve won the superbowl, with a mediocre record, no less. and the rookie, ninnjinn came in fourth, but had the best record of all the teams.

it was fun, and i can't wait to do it all over again next season! hopefully we will have a full league next time!

thanks for participating, guys!

mrs. c

Would be nice if we did a live draft.  Kinda nice when you have a little more say so in who you end up with.

:'(

Excuses, excuses. It takes a real pro to win with the hand you were dealt!  ;D

** Just razzin ya Mainor! Hope to see you in the league next year!