VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I wound up 4th in the regular season two years ago. I made it to the super bowl and beat Steve for the championship. So, the regular season totals don't mean diddly squat.  :P

Ninn, the good thing about only having 6 teams is everyone makes the playoffs.  ;D

Ninn, the good thing about only having 6 teams is everyone makes the playoffs.  ;D

Yeah. That's what stinks. This years non-participatory players. I wish we could've had a bigger league. That way my Super Bowl win would've been well earned. Now everyone will suspect is was the luck of the draw.

Oh well, a win is a win!

That way my Super Bowl win would've been well earned. Now everyone will suspect is was the luck of the draw.

Oh well, a win is a win!

Actually,  it is perfect  for ya Steve!  Cuz, when you lose this season,  You can THINK that it was the luck of the draw.  Instead of realizing the truth was that you LOST fair and square!

i have tried to change the setting for all those cant cut players and i still havent been able to do it. i have a couple of sucky players too, and i wish i could cut them. i'll keep looking for a way to change the setting, i just dont think we need to have 5 cant cut players on our teams it seems kind of ridiculous. you just have to make some tough executive decisions and shuffle some guys around. sorry, i have been trying to change that setting before the season started and just cant find where to make that change.

well i finally figured it out! so if i did it right nobody should have any cant cut players. and for the record, steve is officially sulking about the score of our game right now. he knows he lost. and ninnjinn, your kickin' some butt! woohoo

looks like i'll be 2 and 0 after this week. yay!