VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Why am I the only one getting picked on?

Oh yeah, that's because I'm the BIGGEST THREAT! Ya'll can say what you want and if you lose, it's no big deal. It was expected because I'm so far superior but if you somehow "accidentally" pull out a win, then you'll seem like a FFB genius! Like little David beating the snot out of Goliath!

So I can understand where this venom is coming from, however, that which is expected, will come to pass. You all will be licking your wounds as the Golphers plow through to the Super Bowl.

Please promise me that you will continue to visit the forum after your embarrassing butt whoopin'. It's nothing personal.

You all will be licking your wounds as the Golphers plow through to the Super Bowl.

You said that two years ago, Steve. Then you met the snow bank that broke your plow in the Super Bowl. ME!!!  :P

WTHeck!!!!  I am getting my butt whooped!

as of now you are only 3 points behind. plus you both have guys playing in the late game tomorrow night so it aint over til its over.

btw, i'm currently in first place in the league, thanks to my unknown rb arian foster who scored me 41 points!  :o

*sigh*  I really wish Eddie didn't have 2 more players still left to play on Monday...  because this would be one heck of a close battle!

just like how  I run my vend biz...I dont even pay attention and I win LOL...just realx and win LOL :P

can tlog in either can some one send a linkg and the info to log in again...maybe I have it wrong

Dear Mr. Mainor,

It was a pleasure being your golpher whooper this week! The TVF Golpher Express rolls on!

Next week it's Mrs. C...

(I may have to throw this one just to keep the peace in the household)

he is just setting things up for when she kicks his golpher,  He can say " I let her win" B)

Absolutely not! Did you see where she got the points? From a no name rookie RB who got 231 yards rushing and like 3 TD's. A fluke. He won't come anywhere close to those numbers next week.

Oh, hi honey!  :-[

that no name rb was picked as one of the top new rbs to have on your fantasy team. so i specifically chose him, darling. yes, i am very competitive (not huge on smack talk, but very competitive) and i do my homework before i choose players. yeah the 41 was a fluke but i think since he got those 231 yards against indy, he'll do me some good this season.  ;D