VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

what is going on with the defending champ?

I'm like a panther in the brush. I've spotted my prey and I am planning my line of attack. Just like the panther on the hunt, there is a time and place for everything. Including winning.

I'll sneak into the playoffs under the radar, cloaked by the darkness of night. My only light, a sliver of moon, will be filtering through the tree canopy. It will be all I need to see the prize and grab it from your clutches before you even knew I was there.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

I'm like a panther in the brush. I've spotted my prey and I am planning my line of attack. Just like the panther on the hunt, there is a time and place for everything. Including winning.

I'll sneak into the playoffs under the radar, cloaked by the darkness of night. My only light, a sliver of moon, will be filtering through the tree canopy. It will be all I need to see the prize and grab it from your clutches before you even knew I was there.

Must be getting close to Halloween. :P

seriuosly? drop Eli Manning then Roddy White? I tried for Roddy but I was to far down the waiver list.

Can the Dummie team make transactions? The Dummie team just got smart. Hmmmm

Edited by RGCV

• 1 month later...

Looks like some of the big boys are going down this week. I only need 1 point going into tonight's game against the #1 team. He doesn't have anybody. I think Matt Forte can get 20 yards barring a serious injury.

Pretty sad if I cant even beat an "abandoned" team. At least I got Mrs. C to look to for comfort!!;D

I need Vick to have a great performance and Gould to have a bad game. Of course it doesnt help that I choose this game to perform one of my "whoops" moments - I pick up Janikowski to use in place of my normal kicker who had a bye and then forget to put him in the lineup!

That's what happened to me 2 weeks ago. I made some pickups to cover some byes then forgot to play them. I had about 3 empty roster spots during the game and still almost pulled it out. I gave that one away.

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

That's what happened to me 2 weeks ago. I made some pickups to cover some byes then forgot to play them. I had about 3 empty roster spots during the game and still almost pulled it out. I gave that one away.

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

I wish you would have forgotten today!! I am all black and blue from the beatings!

8 straight wins! Thats how you make the payoffs boys(and gal).

Making the playoffs and winning the superbowl are two different things there Mike.

Don't forget, I won the championship last year with 7 losses on my record.

Did I mention that I'm the reigning champion???

Oh brother, here we go again.......:blink:

He's right about that though, Pyro. Two years ago I took the championship and entered the playoffs as the last seed. ;)

This year is different. He's not even close to making the playoffs as of now. :P

Making the playoffs and winning the superbowl are two different things there Mike.

Don't forget, I won the championship last year with 7 losses on my record.

Did I mention that I'm the reigning champion???

Got that right. First things first.

He's right about that though, Pyro. Two years ago I took the championship and entered the playoffs as the last seed. ;)

This year is different. He's not even close to making the playoffs as of now. :P

I am kind of new at this FF stuff (this is my second time playing). How many teams are in the playoffs? And doesn't our record start over in the playoffs, kinda like the Cup chase?

I am kind of new at this FF stuff (this is my second time playing). How many teams are in the playoffs? And doesn't our record start over in the playoffs, kinda like the Cup chase?

The top 4 are in the playoffs. The losers of those games play each other for third place and the winners play for the championship.

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked at the Pats remaining schedule. Very soft. If Brady plays these next few games like he did the first few of the season I am picking Thread Killers as a darkhorse to come out of the pack and run the table in this league. and Marshawn Lynch is running wild. and start Micheal Bush.