VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

120 points? That's pathetic Kiwi. But it's going to get worse when Manhammer rips your head off and craps down your neck tomorrow night courtesy of Adrian Petersen 

I think Adrian Petersen decided to S-H-I-T his own pants instead!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by Fantasy Football Champion
  • Like 1

I think Adrian Petersen decided to S-H-I-T his own pants instead!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yep,  I swear that the Vikings were the worst team I watched all weekend.  Teddy Bridgewater couldn't hit the ocean standing on the beach unless they have some ghost receiver I just couldn't see it looked like most of his passes were launched into limbo land.  Petersen was a big bust (again) there was no way I was touching him this year but the Vikings gave a lot of plays to McKinnon instead - I guess they figured since Bridgewater was playing like crap, they might as well save Petersen for a game they might win.  If they even can't beat the 49ers I'm not sure who they're waiting for.  This team is going nowhere fast and it's unlikely that any of their guys will score many points - I think I'll dump Charles Johnson here pretty quick (so much for pre season hype).  One of these years I'll stop listening to all those clowns with  their great advice and predictions.  Just how much faith can you put in somebody who makes their living writing about fantasy football?

SCORES!!!!!!!?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Mainor was the HORSE with 195, Big Mike and I tied with 146, Kiwi came in at 120 (haha) and the fins had a 121 in their loss (I'll bet they wished they could have played Kiwi this week)  Manhammer and the Hippo appear to have significant personnel problems so they're at the back of the pack for now. And Dogzz had a respectable 119 in their loss to yours truly.

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

Mainor was the HORSE with 195, Big Mike and I tied with 146, Kiwi came in at 120 (haha) and the fins had a 121 in their loss (I'll bet they wished they could have played Kiwi this week)  Manhammer and the Hippo appear to have significant personnel problems so they're at the back of the pack for now. And Dogzz had a respectable 119 in their loss to yours truly.

Correction, the Fins had 125 points which was 5 more than Kiwi (which leaves him in fifth place points wise)

• Like 1

Correction, the Fins had 125 points which was 5 more than Kiwi (which leaves him in fifth place points wise)

My old football coach use to me that it didn't matter how points you scored as long as you WIN because nobody remembers who came second!  ;D

Those receivers of mine are going to be your worst nightmare come week 6

For somebody who was happy with their WR's you seem to be grabbing every available WR off the WW  ;D

Edited by Fantasy Football Champion
  • Like 1

My old football coach use to me that it didn't matter how points you scored as long as you WIN because nobody remembers who came second!  ;D

For somebody who was happy with their WR's you seem to be grabbing every available WR off the WW  ;D

Look who's talking - you seem to be hitting the WW pretty hard yourself (but then you really need to  ;D  ;D  ;D )

• Like 1

I am only grabbing players off the WW to stop you from having them... I would of grabbed Moncrief too but I just don't have room on my bench with all the other Studs that I have on my team  ;D  

And it's good thing too - he might have caught some bad disease on your bench  ;D  ;D  ;D

Free shrimp!

You pick up!

cajun

Forest Gump never got rich giving away free shimps - if that's all you're going to do then you could have just played FF and helped me make Kiwi's life even more miserable (if that's possible)

• Like 1

Forest Gump never got rich giving away free shimps - if that's all you're going to do then you could have just played FF and helped me make Kiwi's life even more miserable (if that's possible)

I did you just never looked at what I posted on "How do you spell E-Y-E-S"

cajun

• Like 1