VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

If I hadn't grabbed Detroits' kicker that would have made the difference.  It looks like Kiwi is going to be on the losing end of biggest blowout this week.

I still can't believe Manhammer didn't grab Prater because I gave him plenty of warning before you picked him up... maybe he didn't want to take my advise & I don't blame him with the way my team have been playing lately!  ;D

I'd say you were toast and it looks like Fins is going to edge you for third place.

I'm still in 2nd place in-case you haven't already noticed!  ;D

This is the 1,500th reply to this topic! :ph34r:

We should hit 2000 by the end of the season if moondog keeps winning... we wont be able to shut him up!  ;D

• Like 1

I said we were friends... not best friends... Antonio isn't going anywhere!  ;D  ;D  ;D

You got that right (not until Big Ben comes back, if they can coax out of those yoga pants)  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

You got that right (not until Big Ben comes back, if they can coax out of those yoga pants)  ;D  ;D  ;D

I didn't watch the entire game so I am not sure if it was completely Vicks fault... I believe AB dropped a pass in the end-zone which he should of taken (according to my wife)  so that makes me slightly more hopeful for next week.

Not confident enough to play Antonio & Martavis together though until Big Ben comes back!   

I didn't watch the entire game so I am not sure if it was completely Vicks fault... I believe AB dropped a pass in the end-zone which he should of taken (according to my wife)  so that makes me slightly more hopeful for next week.

Not confident enough to play Antonio & Martavis together though until Big Ben comes back!   

Yep - his excuse was that the ball had a leftward spin so as soon as Vick learns to throw right handed you should alright  ;D  ;D  ;D

Think i got a chance of going over 200 this week

I hope you're playing TB12 and any other Pat you have. Going to be close to another 50 point game. I'm thinking 47-10.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Mr Eli Manning I only need 13pts now from AB now to win... why am I not feeling confident!  :blink:

Seems like a waste since those saps of mine will be lucky to score 110.

That's a bit of an exaggeration... you were lucky to reach triple figures! ;D  

• Like 1

Needs another name change they should be called the tinker bells

The curse of the Mooners strikes again!  Under the circumstance,  I'm not sure if that win was worth it but at least now Uncle Andy will have to use Kelce more.  That whole hand off or screen pass thing to Jamaal was getting old and not fooling anybody hence all the Chief losses

"Ice up son" see you in week 12

I've finally come to the realization that Eddy Lacy is a worthless POS.

Needs another name change they should be called the tinker bells

At this point I'm leaning towards "The Mighty Unicks From Hell"

If you don't want Lacy... I'll trade you Abdullah for him  ;D

One pile of crap for another pile of crap?  Seems like a reasonable deal but I don't want anything to do with any of those stinkin' Lions - that team is a mess  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

You didn't reach 200... but you only need 14 more points out of Gate & your bench will outscore "The Peter Pans" starters!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Looks like Antonio has come through for all of us again - do us a favor and keep playing him  ;D  ;D  ;D  Now that you've lost two in a row and are outside the top four, isn't it time to change your handle back?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Looks like Antonio has come through for all of us again - do us a favor and keep playing him  ;D  ;D  ;D  Now that you've lost two in a row and are outside the top four, isn't it time to change your handle back?  ;D  ;D  ;D

I thought that you might have enjoyed that game  ;D (I can't wait until Big Ben gets back)

I will change my handle back when I am no longer the champion... but until that day happens I will remain the FFC  ;D

I thought that you might have enjoyed that game  ;D (I can't wait until Big Ben gets back)

I will change my handle back when I am no longer the champion... but until that day happens I will remain the FFC  ;D

But you already promised to make the change after you lost  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  And yes, I enjoyed watching AB under perform for the second straight week much more than I did watching anybody on my team, although Palmer and Brown were heading for some big numbers before they benched Palmer for the entire 4th quarter due to a complete blowout - damned if you do and damned if you don't sometimes.

• Like 1

But you already promised to make the change after you lost  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  And yes, I enjoyed watching AB under perform for the second straight week much more than I did watching anybody on my team, although Palmer and Brown were heading for some big numbers before they benched Palmer for the entire 4th quarter due to a complete blowout - damned if you do and damned if you don't sometimes.

Do you know what week it is? That's right... it's week 6 & I finally have a chance to shut you up & make amends for last years (fluke) upset in which you never should of beat me!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I heard that Big Ben might be back early so I hope your looking forward to watching AB play this week as much as you did last week!

Edited by Fantasy Football Champion

Do you know what week it is? That's right... it's week 6 & I finally have a chance to shut you up & make amends for last years (fluke) upset in which you never should of beat me!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I heard that Big Ben might be back early so I hope your looking forward to watching AB play this week as much as you did last week!

I particularly liked watching Vick finally launch that 70 yard strike to none other than Marcus Wheeton for the score when you needed that play so badly to win.  ;D  ;D  ;D   Big Ben won't be back this week so you won't be putting up any 150 points.

• Like 1

Big Ben won't be back this week so you won't be putting up any 150 points.

That's okay because I wont need to score 150pts to beat the tinker bells! You will be lucky to crack triple figures again this week!!  ;D

The Vengeance Tour rolls into Indy on Sunday night. Be sure to play all your Pats. In a radio interview this morning, Brady said he wants to score 100 points on the Colts but he will settle for 50.

I'm calling 50+ points, Brady throws for 400+ yards.

The residents of Indianapolis have been shuttering their windows and doors since the schedule came out.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2015/09/21/patriots-vengeance-tour-underway-but-will-truly-begin-indianapolis/OOK25kj5NC1FPtANcQSmUP/story.html

The residents of Indianapolis have been shuttering their windows and doors since the schedule came out.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2015/09/21/patriots-vengeance-tour-underway-but-will-truly-begin-indianapolis/OOK25kj5NC1FPtANcQSmUP/story.html

That's because they live next door to Chicago  ;D  ;D  ;D