saw this today

That's the new interactive machine from Coke.  As it's proprietary to Coke, I can't imagine you will ever see it on the used market.  You might be able to sweet talk your Coke rep. into letting you put one out, but it would have to be in a high visibility and high traffic location.  This is a marketing tool for Coke and not too many will be put out as they are very expensive.

The interactive machines are too expensive to be handed out to 3rd party operators.  I still think the best opportunity vendors have is their access to the later graphics designs on vendors like the Chameleon design from Coke and the High Visibility Vendor from Pepsi.

The interactive machines are too expensive to be handed out to 3rd party operators.  I still think the best opportunity vendors have is their access to the later graphics designs on vendors like the Chameleon design from Coke and the High Visibility Vendor from Pepsi.

I agree, third party operators like Canteen might get some in huge multi machines location like a major hospital or something like a auto assembly plant that has 1000+ people there. Us little guys don't have a snow ball's chance in hell of getting one, at least not for the next 3-5 years.

Yes Canteen is likely to have them in their accounts because they don't run the soda themselves. They have Coke and Pepsi do it which allows the bottler to keep a machine like that under their control. Since Canteen often gets large accounts like colleges that's probably where you'll see them.

Archived