Healthier4U Vending Company

Hello,

I'm a new member. I joined because I'm considering getting into the vending business, specifically with a company called Healthier4U, which is based in Las Vegas.  If any of you has knowledge or experience with this company, I'd love to hear from you. 

With this company, you purchase the machines and are the owner of the business -- not a franchise.  The minimum number of machines to purchase is two, for $16,690, which includes two days of training and help with locations.  I have no experience with vending machines and have no idea if this is a good deal or not.  I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Connie

There is a recent thread about the H.U.M.A.N. Business opportunity which is very much like the one you are looking at. Also look at Daniel Rubins thread in the full line revenue section.

In short, IMO, run Forrest run

Hello,

I'm a new member. I joined because I'm considering getting into the vending business, specifically with a company called Healthier4U, which is based in Las Vegas.  If any of you has knowledge or experience with this company, I'd love to hear from you. 

With this company, you purchase the machines and are the owner of the business -- not a franchise.  The minimum number of machines to purchase is two, for $16,690, which includes two days of training and help with locations.  I have no experience with vending machines and have no idea if this is a good deal or not.  I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Connie

In all honestly I cannot fathom spending that much on any 2 machines, seeing as you would be looking at around $4000 for a very well done set of refurbish machines delivered. I can even get 2 touchscreen machines for $5000 less then the total you are talking about. With that said, I would consider what they are offering you against what you can really do yourself?

Also, this business is forever chaining and healthy vending has come and gone many times over.Looking youself into a niche market never seems wise. I have seen the fad come in and out strong 3 times within the 10 years I have been doing this. The worst part is it tends to always fail no matter how big of an account it is in. I have done it in accounts that have forced me to try and take a healthy approach and we have lost money every time they decide to tell us what sales and what dosnt.

Hello,

Thanks,

Connie

It's called a Biz Op Connie,  the surest way to lose the most money in the shortest amount of time known to the vending world.  DO NOT allow yourself to get taken in by the slick sales presentations.

Now that I'm at a keyboard here are a couple of links for you:

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/8406-human-healthy-vending/

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/9051-daniel-rubin-vending/

If you want to become a crusader and don't care about ROI and want to do this as a calling then it might be something to consider, but even there not as a new setup. If you are patient and are willing to travel a little I'd bet that if you check CL on a regular basis you can buy some of these machines from someone that has failed at this for less than $2,000.00 per machine and get all of the "marketing info" they got in their "business kit".

Failing that, you can buy "Green" machines, the color predominately used for "healthy vending", from companies like Vendors Exchange and do this your self. Going this route you probably could get 5-7 machines for the same price as the 2 new ones.

You are getting good advice from everyone who has posted so far... unless you have specific locations picked out already, look around for a small existing vending route you could buy for that price, so you can start learning the business!

I couldn't resist to reply to this thread. I hate to see the bad mouthing of the Healthy Trend in vending and claims of machine sourcing expertise. We provide an excellent value with a fantastic ROI for our H4U Affiliates and it pains me to see you lump all business opportunities into a "get rich quick scam" scenerio. We offer our clients the best that we can in machines, locations, and training to operate the business model we offer. Lumping us into the H.U.M.A.N. boat is plain wrong, those machines cost 30%-40% more than ours so please learn a little more before speaking. 

I know I will get a bunch of angry responses from those of you that think we are a scam or whatever, but at least educate yourself about us before throwing us under the bus. We offer a terrific machine including locaitons, white glove location install, training, additional buyers discounts from companies like UNFI, and business model to operate and grow that business.

We offer a 21 snack and 9 drink combo machine (365 total capacity) with converted high capacity can dispensors to accomodate 12oz, 16oz and 9oz cans (for healthier choices), Eport Modules, Conlux 5 Coin Mech, Conlux Bill Stacker, Infrared Vending Sensor, on board programable vend on and off (for schools and time restricted sites), digital thermostat, LED lighting, ADA Compliant, 3 year warranty (everything is covered, even consumables like motors; including freight and labor if a technition is needed for repair), freight and instalation to the location, and we 

guaranty finding locaitons for the machines.

Our machines sell from $8,495 ea to $6,955 ea depending on how many you buy at once and then collectivly. Now mind you if you feel the need to locate your own machine, and want to freight them yourself, we will reduce the price and additional $1,000 per machine further.

I think that is an amazing deal and I seriously find it hard to believe that you can beat that offer if you include all of those things. Also, we give our H4U Affiliates a huge advantage in learning curve of getting setup to be in business and actually show you how to operate it when up and running. That alone is a significant value besides everything else.

So I am not trying to start a big flame thread, but I hope you can at least evaluate us before passing such a damming judgement.

We may be the only one that offers this level of support and I know "Biz Opp" has a terrible reputation in most cases, but I consider us the exception to the rule.

Thanks for taking the time to read my response.

Brian Swain

Managing Partner / President Healthier4U Vending

www.healthier4uvending.com

Brian,

We aren't flaming any one person or entity, but we are giving our opinions on issues presented here by uninformed persons.  We want to ensure any new vendor gets the opportunity to succeed without putting themselves behind the 8 ball right off the bat.  They seek our advice and we give it - honestly - based on, sometimes, 28+ years of industry experience.

Your website states that the machines are US made.  In looking at the only image on your site of a machine, I can't say for sure who has built it.  Is it from Crane or USI?  If so, is it a proprietary design or a decorated version of an existing machine offered to the industry by the manufacturer?  Most experienced operators learned long ago to stay away from any new model of machine until it has proven itself.  If the machine is proprietary, then that will greatly diminish the likely-hood of easily obtaining repair parts or technical support from the factory who built it, not your company who sold it.

Welcome to the forum Brian! I I am very happy that you decided to join this conversation. I'm even happier that you chose not to disguise who you are. Many people in your situation join the forum to dispute posts about their company but do so as someone who is not connected to the company. I commend you and invite you to stick around and become a productive member of this community. Who knows, you may even change a few minds along the way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Brian,

We aren't flaming any one person or entity, but we are giving our opinions on issues presented here by uninformed persons.  We want to ensure any new vendor gets the opportunity to succeed without putting themselves behind the 8 ball right off the bat.  They seek our advice and we give it - honestly - based on, sometimes, 28+ years of industry experience.

Your website states that the machines are US made.  In looking at the only image on your site of a machine, I can't say for sure who has built it.  Is it from Crane or USI?  If so, is it a proprietary design or a decorated version of an existing machine offered to the industry by the manufacturer?  Most experienced operators learned long ago to stay away from any new model of machine until it has proven itself.  If the machine is proprietary, then that will greatly diminish the likely-hood of easily obtaining repair parts or technical support from the factory who built it, not your company who sold it.

I have now found the image gallery on your website of the machine and it looks more like it is a Seaga-built machine.  Seaga is a lower-tier manufacturer noted for weak tech support, high parts prices and freight costs,  and cooling units imported from Asia.  This results in many parts not being available from Seaga, including compressors for some of the machines they sell.  Seaga's answer is to sell you a complete cooling unit for an outrageous price when all we might need is a compressor. 

Basically, unless I'm wrong about the manufacturer, this adds up to a poor choice for someone getting into the business with no experience, and I, for one, would not recommend these machines to new operators.  Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 

Brian,

I have now found the image gallery on your website of the machine and it looks more like it is a Seaga-built machine.  Seaga is a lower-tier manufacturer noted for weak tech support, high parts prices and freight costs,  and cooling units imported from Asia.  This results in many parts not being available from Seaga, including compressors for some of the machines they sell.  Seaga's answer is to sell you a complete cooling unit for an outrageous price when all we might need is a compressor. 

Basically, unless I'm wrong about the manufacturer, this adds up to a poor choice for someone getting into the business with no experience, and I, for one, would not recommend these machines to new operators.  Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 

I appreciate you taking the time to reposnd. You are however, incorrect. Our machine is manufactured by the Wittern Group who also also manufactures the USI line of products. The machine itself is based on off the shelf parts they use for many of their units however ours is configured and specifically for us. As I said before we have the upgrades listed above and the 

proprietary 12oz, 16oz, and 16oz high capacity can dispensers. Thats what is not indicated in your reposnse to the potential client evaluating our business, that we do not to sell the lower end machines like you describe.

I couldn't resist to reply to this thread. I hate to see the bad mouthing of the Healthy Trend in vending and claims of machine sourcing expertise. We provide an excellent value with a fantastic ROI for our H4U Affiliates and it pains me to see you lump all business opportunities into a "get rich quick scam" scenerio. We offer our clients the best that we can in machines, locations, and training to operate the business model we offer. Lumping us into the H.U.M.A.N. boat is plain wrong, those machines cost 30%-40% more than ours so please learn a little more before speaking. 

I know I will get a bunch of angry responses from those of you that think we are a scam or whatever, but at least educate yourself about us before throwing us under the bus. We offer a terrific machine including locaitons, white glove location install, training, additional buyers discounts from companies like UNFI, and business model to operate and grow that business.

We offer a 21 snack and 9 drink combo machine (365 total capacity) with converted high capacity can dispensors to accomodate 12oz, 16oz and 9oz cans (for healthier choices), Eport Modules, Conlux 5 Coin Mech, Conlux Bill Stacker, Infrared Vending Sensor, on board programable vend on and off (for schools and time restricted sites), digital thermostat, LED lighting, ADA Compliant, 3 year warranty (everything is covered, even consumables like motors; including freight and labor if a technition is needed for repair), freight and instalation to the location, and we 

guaranty finding locaitons for the machines.

Our machines sell from $8,495 ea to $6,955 ea depending on how many you buy at once and then collectivly. Now mind you if you feel the need to locate your own machine, and want to freight them yourself, we will reduce the price and additional $1,000 per machine further.

I think that is an amazing deal and I seriously find it hard to believe that you can beat that offer if you include all of those things. Also, we give our H4U Affiliates a huge advantage in learning curve of getting setup to be in business and actually show you how to operate it when up and running. That alone is a significant value besides everything else.

So I am not trying to start a big flame thread, but I hope you can at least evaluate us before passing such a damming judgement.

We may be the only one that offers this level of support and I know "Biz Opp" has a terrible reputation in most cases, but I consider us the exception to the rule.

Thanks for taking the time to read my response.

Brian Swain

Like mentioned its very nice to see someone with the balls to step up and identify themselves and their role with the company and not try to conceal themselves. That alone sets you ahead of all the other competing healthy vending concept companies. I have said previously, multiple times, that healthy vending is a niche market but it also a growing niche. From my experience, I struggle to see how anyone can achieve industry averages on ROI and be able to pay for help and not just buy themselves a job.

My experience with healthy vending is that I bought 5 yonaturals machines from a guy that spent 55K on them for 5K 18 months later. I spent 2 years playing around with it before I sold a couple of the machines and converted the others to regular machines as I was not impressed with the cash flow from the machines. I was a customer of UNFI so I know how the system works. Have a H.U.M.A.N. guy that weaseled his way into one of my larger accounts about a year ago and we have talked a few times, he is about to throw in the towel. If he didn't have Jofemar equipment I'd probably buy it when he does for 10 cents on the dollar for what he paid for them.

I also am in a partnership with 2 other vending companies that have serviced the City of San Antonio snack contract through 3 bid cycles and have worked with the city to promote healthier vending options for city employees using various nutritional criteria.

So if you are willing I'd love to have a conversation with you about your business model.

I appreciate you taking the time to reposnd. You are however, incorrect. Our machine is manufactured by the Wittern Group who also also manufactures the USI line of products. The machine itself is based on off the shelf parts they use for many of their units however ours is configured and specifically for us. As I said before we have the upgrades listed above and the 

proprietary 12oz, 16oz, and 16oz high capacity can dispensers. Thats what is not indicated in your reposnse to the potential client evaluating our business, that we do not to sell the lower end machines like you describe.

Glad to see its US made, I have a number of USI machines and have no real problem with them. I would be a little concerned about the proprietary can dispensing system and what happens if USI decides not to continue to support this model in the future. If it was part of their regular lineup I would have a lot less concern.

Welcome to the forum Brian! I I am very happy that you decided to join this conversation. I'm even happier that you chose not to disguise who you are. Many people in your situation join the forum to dispute posts about their company but do so as someone who is not connected to the company. I commend you and invite you to stick around and become a productive member of this community. Who knows, you may even change a few minds along the way. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to doing my part in the industry to make more successful operators out there. I know for the last 15 years at least business opportunity has operated on the fringes of the industry. I am excited to be part of the next generation of the vending industry using technology and innovative business ideas to grow this market. I have my work cut out changing minds but thats what we do!

Feel free to reach out if you sekk the advise of a Healthy Vending Company.

Thanks

Brian Swain

Brian,

I unde

Like mentioned its very nice to see someone with the balls to step up and identify themselves and their role with the company and not try to conceal themselves. That alone sets you ahead of all the other competing healthy vending concept companies. I have said previously, multiple times, that healthy vending is a niche market but it also a growing niche. From my experience, I struggle to see how anyone can achieve industry averages on ROI and be able to pay for help and not just buy themselves a job.

My experience with healthy vending is that I bought 5 yonaturals machines from a guy that spent 55K on them for 5K 18 months later. I spent 2 years playing around with it before I sold a couple of the machines and converted the others to regular machines as I was not impressed with the cash flow from the machines. I was a customer of UNFI so I know how the system works. Have a H.U.M.A.N. guy that weaseled his way into one of my larger accounts about a year ago and we have talked a few times, he is about to throw in the towel. If he didn't have Jofemar equipment I'd probably buy it when he does for 10 cents on the dollar for what he paid for them.

I also am in a partnership with 2 other vending companies that have serviced the City of San Antonio snack contract through 3 bid cycles and have worked with the city to promote healthier vending options for city employees using various nutritional criteria.

So if you are willing I'd love to have a conversation with you about your business model.

I would be happy to answer some quesitons. We are all about building the industry and our business plan as a company is about growing our clients. The difference between what we do and what traditional vending does, is we target locaitons that we have 100% compliant eaters. Doing the locating we do not chase large offices, bowling alleys etc that are great locaitons for traditional items, we instead target specific locations where we get healthy eaters. If I told you the ROI we see some people get you wouldn't believe me, but average vends tend to be much higher ($1.50-$1.75+) with a starting point of a decent amoutn of vends per day. Then we teach them to manage the inventory and get involved to increase sales from there. That is the minimum we really look to achieve for locations because you dont put top of the line machines in venues that do $100 a month in sales. That won't pencil for sure. So we see sites with much higher sales figures.

I actually laughed out loud when I read what you said about stepping up and admitting who I am in the industry. I am proud of what we do here at H4U and "the buck stop here" for sure. I am very much hands on with this company and even my father owns a healthy vending route here in las Vegas. I wear the operator hat when he leaves town, servicing our machines and seeing first hand what operations looks like. That is where almost every modification to our equipment has come from, the operators chair, not sales. 

I do hope I can help educate anyone out there about what we do. Feel free to reach out and I look forward to being an active and anchor member in the vending and healthy vending industry.

Thanks Again

Brian Swain

Managing Partner/ President Healthier4U Vending

www.Healthier4UVending.com

Brian,

I unde

Glad to see its US made, I have a number of USI machines and have no real problem with them. I would be a little concerned about the proprietary can dispensing system and what happens if USI decides not to continue to support this model in the future. If it was part of their regular lineup I would have a lot less concern.

Worse case scenerio it is a bolt in unit that we have mounted inside the standard chasis. You can swap it out (for the standard 12oz can dispensor) if it wasnt to your liking or if parts were an issue (which we have no reason to think it will be). Trust me that we think about this from the standpoint of operations. We are selling machines to clients we plan on working with for years to come. It isn't worth it to us to get an extra few hundred dollars on a sales gimick vs helping them succeed and selling more machines.

Thanks for taking the time to look us over. I hope you see we are a different kind of company and I plan on putting us firmly on top in the Healthy Vending market by being upfront and transparent about who we are and what we do. I am really pleased you took the time to check it out and just maybe I can change a few minds here.

Best Regards

Brian Swain

I would be happy to answer some quesitons. We are all about building the industry and our business plan as a company is about growing our clients. The difference between what we do and what traditional vending does, is we target locaitons that we have 100% compliant eaters. Doing the locating we do not chase large offices, bowling alleys etc that are great locaitons for traditional items, we instead target specific locations where we get healthy eaters. If I told you the ROI we see some people get you wouldn't believe me, but average vends tend to be much higher ($1.50-$1.75+) with a starting point of a decent amoutn of vends per day. Then we teach them to manage the inventory and get involved to increase sales from there. That is the minimum we really look to achieve for locations because you dont put top of the line machines in venues that do $100 a month in sales. That won't pencil for sure. So we see sites with much higher sales figures.

That is where almost every modification to our equipment has come from, the operators chair, not sales. 

I do hope I can help educate anyone out there about what we do.\

By "100% compliant eaters" do you mean places like a gym or a location where the decision maker has banned any other vending?

When I was doing the healthy vending experiment I bought from UNFI and the $1.50-$2.00 vend is imperative due to the much higher cost of product. Instead of vend price what would you say is the avg COGS experienced by your customers?

Worse case scenerio it is a bolt in unit that we have mounted inside the standard chasis. You can swap it out (for the standard 12oz can dispensor) if it wasnt to your liking or if parts were an issue (which we have no reason to think it will be). Trust me that we think about this from the standpoint of operations. We are selling machines to clients we plan on working with for years to come. It isn't worth it to us to get an extra few hundred dollars on a sales gimick vs helping them succeed and selling more machines.

I like seeing that it was designed by someone with actual operating experience, do you have any patents on your delivery system?

Hi Brian,

Firstly.. I would also like to applaud & thank you for joining in on this topic & identify yourself as being the Managing Partner/President of Healthier4U Vending. 

My initial thoughts on the 1st post made by "connie3140" were the same as everyone else but had more to do with the "minimum number of machines to purchase is two, for $16,690, which includes two days of training and help with locations" than the "bad mouthing of the Healthy Trend in vending and claims of machine sourcing expertise" as you stated in your first post.

I don't think I could recommend to any "new" operator spend this amount of money on any equipment no matter where it was made because of the fact that they would loose a substantial amount if they changed their mind & decided too sell the equipment secondhand.

Correct me if I am wrong but these Wittern combos look very similar to the Futura 3548 Model available from eVending for $3625. Given that you have made some changes to the high capacity can tray & added credit card readers & healthy decals to the machine as well as providing 2 days training  the price still seems to be a little steep to me.

I have seen secondhand Futura machine for sale for under $2000.. so even with your added benefits I think I would still have to recommend people avoid spending this amount of money on these machines unless the price was cheaper.

I do however like your concept with healthy vending & wish you & your company well.

Hi Brian,

Firstly.. I would also like to applaud & thank you for joining in on this topic & identify yourself as being the Managing Partner/President of Healthier4U Vending. 

My initial thoughts on the 1st post made by "connie3140" were the same as everyone else but had more to do with the "minimum number of machines to purchase is two, for $16,690, which includes two days of training and help with locations" than the "bad mouthing of the Healthy Trend in vending and claims of machine sourcing expertise" as you stated in your first post.

I don't think I could recommend to any "new" operator spend this amount of money on any equipment no matter where it was made because of the fact that they would loose a substantial amount if they changed their mind & decided too sell the equipment secondhand.

Correct me if I am wrong but these Wittern combos look very similar to the Futura 3548 Model available from eVending for $3625. Given that you have made some changes to the high capacity can tray & added credit card readers & healthy decals to the machine as well as providing 2 days training  the price still seems to be a little steep to me.

I have seen secondhand Futura machine for sale for under $2000.. so even with your added benefits I think I would still have to recommend people avoid spending this amount of money on these machines unless the price was cheaper.

I do however like your concept with healthy vending & wish you & your company well.

Thanks for the support and best wishes. Our machine is based on the Futura model but it is upgraded substantially. The truth is we sell in volume and buy in volume, our bottom price point for that machine is $5,995 without locations or freight. We add the Eports, new motherboard, keypad, upgraded coin and bill stackers,  infrared vending sensors and ADA compliance. If you add those into the price of a base unit, extend the warranty to 3 years and support it after the sale I don’t think you can argue the value.  If you do the math on the upgrades which I previously listed, freight, locations, training, and put no value on anything else I think you will see my margins are much less than yours.

I understand you will not be buying machines from us as you operate a completely different business model. I however, still do not understand why you say you would not recommend H4U unless it is a cheaper price. This is the mentality that gets one into trouble. Other companies will fill your garage with “cheaper” machines that generate nothing in return for the client. In order to evaluate us or recommend or not recommend us, you need to understand the client as well as the business they are buying. Your business model is very different from mine and my operators. I do not pretend to be an expert is servicing traditional snack and bulk candy machines. It is a completely different market with totally different margins and locations.  I would ask you to refrain from recommending or not recommending us based on the lack of information. It is acceptable to simply say you do not know or that you have not evaluated the entire equation.

As for the initial request my potential client made, I do not think she asked “Can I buy cheaper equipment?” or “How can I save money?”. Your responses are appropriate for that, however she is looking for a partner in business to help her succeed. That is much more than a supplier of machines or food. I simply ask that you evaluate us a partner in the business for new people in the industry that will help them grow in all aspects, including everything from taxes, setup, licensing, getting locations, buyer’s discounts, and all of the networking and opportunities available as part of being a network. I know you have done whatever it is to get where you are but I imagine you are 1 out of 100 that manage to figure all of these things out on your own in the business. Those used machines you talk about, those are people that bought not my machines, but someone else’s and lacking a business model or any idea how to run a business are now taking a beating on that investment. Go search high and low and see if you can track down some H4U Machines that are used. If you can, they will be in locations that you will pay a premium to get vs in their garage. That is the overall difference. So a $2,000 machine with no concept on what to do with it, isn’t worth anything.

I appreciate the banter and I hope you don’t take offense to my position, it is however completely different than yours. You are saying that someone entering into the business and buying cheaper machines in always going to be better off than someone buying into a partnership. I assume you know your experience is worth something in the traditional market, as is mine in healthy.   So what would it cost me to have you teach me everything you know about the business? Compare apples to apples and I think you will see what I am referring to. We are not just a machine supplier, but a total business model for our Affiliates which overall makes whatever investment they are making safer not riskier.  

To reply to a different part of the thread, our operators run on about a 48%-52% margin. It will depend on locations as you know, especially with the wildcard of getting locations that we can get exclusive water rights, which could be 200-300 bottles of water a month which will really push a margin way up 65%+

Thanks everyone and I am grateful you have been overall pretty welcoming to me in the community. I also extend the offer to anyone of you that make it out to Las Vegas, come look me up. I think you would be impressed with what we do and it might not be a fit for your business model, I would love the opportunity to educate you about what we do. The days of all assuming a Business Opportunity is a bad value have come to an end! I look forward to earning at least your respect in the market.

Brian Swain

Healthier4uvending.com

Brian,

Will you be represented at the Clean Show in New Orleans? I will be attending and would like to meet in person.

Golfdog,

No, I am sorry to say we don't do much as far as trade shows. Being in Las Vegas when we need to attend we have a good choice right here to heading cross country just doenst make sense most of the time. However, feel free to reach out anyhow, and you have an invite to Las Vegas anytime.

Thanks

Brian Swain

Yes that is correct. We simply target those we know are in compliance with our products and we see much higher results. As an example you would not put a bulk candy unit in a Yoga Studio, same thought process. You wont be seeing our machines in a Chucky Cheese either. We have the ability to use lots of factors to determine who our clients are, then we target where they go and cater to those needs specifically in those locations. Then we further stack the odds in favor of success by removing competing products and work with locaitons via feedback on what they want in the machines. It is all part of the effort to maximize each locaiton by getting to know the people who frequent it and then giving them what they want which in turn allows for maximum revenue generation. Even the ability to take debit and credit is a factor as research tells us that our demgraphic leans heavily on (higher than the general population) on debit cards. 

Hope that helps.

Brian Swain

http://www.healthier4uvending.com

Yes that is correct. We simply target those we know are in compliance with our products and we see much higher results. As an example you would not put a bulk candy unit in a Yoga Studio, same thought process. You wont be seeing our machines in a Chucky Cheese either. We have the ability to use lots of factors to determine who our clients are, then we target where they go and cater to those needs specifically in those locations. Then we further stack the odds in favor of success by removing competing products and work with locaitons via feedback on what they want in the machines. It is all part of the effort to maximize each locaiton by getting to know the people who frequent it and then giving them what they want which in turn allows for maximum revenue generation. Even the ability to take debit and credit is a factor as research tells us that our demgraphic leans heavily on (higher than the general population) on debit cards. 

Hope that helps.

Brian Swain

http://www.healthier4uvending.com

How do you determine what is acceptable or not to be in your machines? Do use some sort of nutritional guidelines or is it simply anything that can vend out of the UNFI catalog?

Are your vendors restricted to only offer items off of a "approved" menu created by you guys?

Archived