Chicken Report

musser

I promised Frank I would give a fair report on the chicken he sent me. BTW, he did a heck of a job getting it to me, the first he sent was stabbed by a fork truck (I think) and it had to go back, but here came another asap, can't beat that.

Anyway I put the Chicken in a Pizza Place with some other equipment here are the numbers for a month: Plush Crane and Ball crane $583, Northwestern 7 rack $162, 2 Multicades $195, Chicken $220. Now, the important part is the cost of equipment, I am estimating what the average cost might be for someone with no discounts(shipping not included because it varies too much): 2 cranes $4450, 2 multicades $1600, NW rack $920, Chicken $1500.

So the "equipment return" in gross numbers not net, this is just a comparison, I will get my money back on each category: Cranes 7.6 months, multicades 8.2 months, rack 5.7 months, chicken 6.8 months. Interesting isnt it? I could improve the "return" on the cranes and multicades by only setting one of each but that would have been false economy as two of each are good for this location.

Anyway, hats off to the Chicken and Frank. I will be buying more. Not only do they make good money but the machine helped get this location.

Speaks volumes that someone as skeptical as musser as found success with the chicken. If your on the fence about the chicken pull the trigger you won't be sorry. Guys at parsal are great to work with and loyal vendiscuss supporters.

I promised Frank I would give a fair report on the chicken he sent me. BTW, he did a heck of a job getting it to me, the first he sent was stabbed by a fork truck (I think) and it had to go back, but here came another asap, can't beat that.

Anyway I put the Chicken in a Pizza Place with some other equipment here are the numbers for a month: Plush Crane and Ball crane $583, Northwestern 7 rack $162, 2 Multicades $195, Chicken $220. Now, the important part is the cost of equipment, I am estimating what the average cost might be for someone with no discounts(shipping not included because it varies too much): 2 cranes $4450, 2 multicades $1600, NW rack $920, Chicken $1500.

So the "equipment return" in gross numbers not net, this is just a comparison, I will get my money back on each category: Cranes 7.6 months, multicades 8.2 months, rack 5.7 months, chicken 6.8 months. Interesting isnt it? I could improve the "return" on the cranes and multicades by only setting one of each but that would have been false economy as two of each are good for this location.

Anyway, hats off to the Chicken and Frank. I will be buying more. Not only do they make good money but the machine helped get this location.

Great review my friend. I think it's fair to say that not long ago you were not an all American Chicken supporter. So this fair and honest review means a lot to me as well. I have been called names like a "shill" just for speaking out for a machine and company that I believe in. Not only are you tracking a great return you out sold the rack with 7 items by using just one. And I agree with you that parsal has great service and will quickly address any and all issues. Also glad to see that a 1500 investment helped you get a nearly 1200 a month spot. I hope that people will read your review and realize that we are just a couple pros that back great machines.

Nice numbers if they are anything like mine revenue will continue to go up.

We see the same thing sales increase over time and not fall as with typical bulk

Newbie questions.

What products are in your NW 7 rack and what was the profit on the $162?

What was the profit on the Chicken $220 (minus COGS & commission)?

I am learning a lot reading all of these postings.

Thanks.

Newbie questions.

What products are in your NW 7 rack and what was the profit on the $162?

What was the profit on the Chicken $220 (minus COGS & commission)?

I am learning a lot reading all of these postings.

Thanks.

The reason I used "gross" figures is that everyone cost of doing business will be different. You will not buy things or get them shipped for the same money I (or anyone else) will. Your commissions may be different. Do you have employees or are you paying yourself? What does gas cost? It was $4.17 in the NW Chicago burbs today. So many variables. The products on the rack are ones that I thought would do well at that location. What sells one place wont sell at another.

But here is a plus to the chicken. The machines is doing the selling, the product is secondary. So as far as the Chicken goes the cost of eggs with shipping plus a commission would give you the answer you want. But you will control the commission and your location will determine your product shipping cost. Its very simple with the Chicken.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I know things have been pretty quiet around here when it comes to the Great American Chicken machine but I just wanted to share my sucess with you guys I serviced my Chinese Buffet today and collected $300 my best collection on a four week cycle

I know things have been pretty quiet around here when it comes to the Great American Chicken machine but I just wanted to share my sucess with you guys I serviced my Chinese Buffet today and collected $300 my best collection on a four week cycle

Good job rick! And your product cost should be around 16%. That's a good earner. What we have found is that chickens are good earners but most important they are steady earners. If a spot does 200 then it does 200 or close to it every month. Not the up and down like racks. This type of EBV is the new wave and is here to stay. Their are now 3 companies making an egg machine and benchmark has a new EBV kinetic. I'm glad to see that you as well with the chicken. I knew it was good when I first saw one in person.

Their are now 3 companies making an egg machine and benchmark has a new EBV kinetic.

Who are the 3 companies making  the new egg machines?

Do you know more about the benchmark machine?

I know this would hi-jack the thread, so maybe you can share the info on a new thread.

Its been quiet because anything related to the clucker has been pretty radioactive. .... hopefully enough time has passed that there can now be a reasonable conversation.

I think a good discussion about the merits/advantages/disadvantages of any EBV is important because that seems to be the direction that bulk vending is heading and that makes it a topic worth talking about...... provided that it remains civil.....

Who are the 3 companies making the new egg machines?

Do you know more about the benchmark machine?

I know this would hi-jack the thread, so maybe you can share the info on a new thread.

Parsal Chicken, Coast to Coast Entertainment Monkey Bizz-ness, and S&b Dinosaur World, which in my opinion looks the best.

Parsal Chicken, Coast to Coast Entertainment Monkey Bizz-ness, and S&b Dinosaur World, which in my opinion looks the best.

The S&B has two versions. And sll three companies are prices with in a few clucks of each other. The bench mark unit is a plug in EBV for gum balls. It's a game with bonus wins for extra gum. Lights sound etc. Bench mark is not cheap but they make great items.

Archived