TVF's Locator Mediation and Escrow Service

caserri

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. Gale sent me a list of clients whose orders have been filled. I will be going down the list tonight and asking each of you for confirmation that your order is complete. At first glance I'm seeing some names in this thread who are still waiting on locations that match names on Gale's completed list.

Rest assured, we will get this sorted out.

--Steven

Can anyone comment on whether or not they have received 1 free location for every 5 purchased. Here is exactly what it says in the LOCATION tab.... "We offer 1 free location to ALL TVF members for every 5 locations ordered."

I have NEVER received this. When I called LRU to ask about it back in October they told me that it was "a September only promotion".

Perhaps people are expecting their "free" location and that is why they think their orders are not complete? I find it odd that it still claims this "promotion" even though LRU says it expired in September. Anyone have any experience with this?

Okay, I've sent out confirmation emails to everyone that was on Gale's completed list. Please get back to me asap.

If you did not receive my email, your order has not been reported as complete.

I placed 3 orders in october and have received 1, i was also promised a refund for a relocation (on 11.B) that was within the 60 day period but i have not heard anything regarding that either.  My last email received from LRU was 11.14, at this point i would just like a refund. How does that work? 

Thanks, please refund my orders. I placed 3 orders, a single on 10/11, a double and a relocation on 10/23. I received one location which im guessing is the order placed on 10/11

VendingAngel,

2 orders were refunded on 12/6. The credit is still in your account. To request a payout, go to your client area and choose "account credit." Then follow the prompts for payout.

--Steven

Just checked my email, even the spam and i dont see anything but thanks for the refund. Its just a little weird that LRU didnt say they were refunding my orders but oh well at least i got my money back

I have found the reason you did not receive the email. In your settings, you have elected to "not" receive emails from the forum admin. (Me)

--Steven

I just wanted to update everyone on a recent change to the way your transactions will be handled. In an effort to stay organized on my end, I've enabled a few automated features that will reduce the amount of work required on my part. I originally thought I could do everything manually but, as so many locators have found out, it can become very overwhelming when a ton of orders start rolling in.

From now on, when you place an order you will receive an automated order confirmation email informing you that the "system" has received and accepted your order. Once I forward your order to the specified locator, a support ticket will be automatically generated to make communication between us easier. Please communicate via this support ticket. This is very important to keep all communications about your transaction in one place. I'm finding it very difficult to keep track of orders when communications are taking place in multiple ways, (email, pm, etc.) Support tickets can be found under the Support tab in your client area.

Once your order is filled, please report this to me via the support ticket and use the client area to leave a review.

Thanks!

I have been sending Gale a few orders recently and she told me that she and her team are taking some time off until the first week in January. I'm not sure if she shared this information directly with her customers or not, but I figured I would share it here in case anyone has difficulty contacting her.

--Steven

Look forward to trying this new service. Instead of going direct to them, I placed an order on the store yesterday for LRU. Still waiting to get my support ticket to begin exchanging info to get the ball rolling. It's been a while since I've posted here, and looking forward to getting more engaged here again. Coming on my 10 year anniversary in business, and still love the vending business! Happy New Year!

Solon Z

Reminder:

There are several completed orders for members who have not completed a review. Purchase reviews are not mandatory but they do help future customers make a more informed decision. If you have purchased a location through our store, please take a moment to write a review. Feel free to comment on either the locator service, the escrow service, or both!

Reviews can be submitted from your client area. Click on "Purchases" then click the "Write a Review" button next to the appropriate product.

post-1-0-91002100-1389556068_thumb.png

Or you can submit a review directly from the product page...

post-1-0-08091900-1389556318_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

Good news!

We may have another locator willing to join our program very soon. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. If you have an account credit that you have not requested a payout for yet, why not hang on and use it to try out the new locator.

Stay tuned.

That's good, because the current locator I hired from here hasn't gotten me all 6 I ordered.. I had posted in the buyers forum about progress, so hopefully those funds weren't released yet.

Thanks

Solon

Archived