TVF's Locator Mediation and Escrow Service

caserri

After adding LRU to the store I realized that some organization was needed. I've added some options in the left menu. You can choose to see all the offerings from one locator or all the offerings by equipment type.

Should make it a bit easier as we gather more locators.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caserri, seeing how this is staring to come together Im wondering what kind of program you could set-up on vendiscuss with suppliers. Obviously there is strength in numbers as well as a benefit to the supplier. Equipment and product.

It reminds me of these convenience stores im in. There is 12 of them I do but probably 20 or so all together. They are all independent operators and all unrelated Indian Americans. They buy as a group so they get a better price and incentives from the suppliers, but the deliveries come to their individual store.

Caserri, seeing how this is staring to come together Im wondering what kind of program you could set-up on vendiscuss with suppliers. Obviously there is strength in numbers as well as a benefit to the supplier. Equipment and product.

It reminds me of these convenience stores im in. There is 12 of them I do but probably 20 or so all together. They are all independent operators and all unrelated Indian Americans. They buy as a group so they get a better price and incentives from the suppliers, but the deliveries come to their individual store.

That's called a co op I have used them in a business years ago. I would like to see what our suppliers think of it.

This sounds amazing, especially from someone new to the business like myself.

I'll go ahead and try LRU and post results.

Locators + Self Locating = win

Thanks! Just remember, when the time comes to submit a review, use the ratings/review system in the store. The locators are trying to build a good reputation.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of those who have used this new service and the locators who are participating. We have been up and running for only 12 days and we've generated enough revenue to keep us online until November 13. This was accomplished by providing a much needed service to our members and we have eliminated our need for member donations.

Thanks again to all who have participated so far. If you are a locating company customer, please be sure to utilize our service for all of your future purchases. You'll enjoy our 100% money back guarantee plus you'll be doing your part to preserve this forum.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of those who have used this new service and the locators who are participating. We have been up and running for only 12 days and we've generated enough revenue to keep us online until November 13. This was accomplished by providing a much needed service to our members and we have eliminated our need for member donations.

Thanks again to all who have participated so far. If you are a locating company customer, please be sure to utilize our service for all of your future purchases. You'll enjoy our 100% money back guarantee plus you'll be doing your part to preserve this forum.

cool deal - glad to hear it is working good

Yea. Obviously we are in the early stages and it will get much better as we move along. I'm quite pleased with how its going so far.

Gone are the days of good people being ripped of by telemarketing locators.

TVF Members,

On behalf of our company I wanted to thank those of you who have stated that you are happy with our communication. We are finding a lag in communication from PM's here on the forum. Please make sure to email us directly at riverbendlocators@gmail.com or support@riverbendlocators.com so that we can make sure we reply as fast as possible. 

We currently are experiencing a larger volume of order then what we have in the past. We typically strive for 7 days but we currently have over 300 orders pending and are doing our best to catch up to speed so that we can ensure you a 7 day turn around. For any vendors who currently have orders pending with us you should see some results soon as we are rotating daily on our clients accounts but please be patient and once we get these numbers reduced we can assure you that you will be seeing faster turn around times with our company.

Thanks

Shawn

River Bend Locators

I took a break from the forum for a bit and I see that I have missed one heck of a party! This is probably the best, most constructive idea, placed into action I have seen yet on this forum! Great work TVF!

I took a break from the forum for a bit and I see that I have missed one heck of a party! This is probably the best, most constructive idea, placed into action I have seen yet on this forum! Great work TVF!

Thanks Jake! It seems to be working quite well so far.

Placed an order for 2 locations from LRU!

Wish me luck.

Hey Hey,

Thank you for your order. LRU has been notified and you should hear from them within 24 hours. If you don't, let me know and I'll get on it.

We are pleased to let everyone know that our new Locator Mediation and Escrow Service is now operational. Please take a moment to view the attached document for an outline of our new services.

The locator "store" is now online. To access it, simply click "Locations" from the menu above. We have commitments from several locators and we will be adding them to the program very soon. We see this program as a win for all involved so I hope everyone who uses the locators on TVF will begin to utilize the services of program participants.

Once again, the attached document should answer most questions about this new program but if you have other questions, please ask them below.

Thanks for the service Steve. As there are some people in my position waiting for the 30 day mark for a refund since a recent apparent demise of River Bend. Something that wasn't specifically stated in the how to guide is after the 30 days and we require a refund do we just send you a PM to get the ball rolling on this? Thanks again for starting this service!

Thanks for the service Steve. As there are some people in my position waiting for the 30 day mark for a refund since a recent apparent demise of River Bend. Something that wasn't specifically stated in the how to guide is after the 30 days and we require a refund do we just send you a PM to get the ball rolling on this? Thanks again for starting this service!

Casey, Sorry to hear about your troubles. If after 30 days you are still not satisfied, click on your name in the upper left corner of the forum, choose "client area" from the drop down. Then choose "account credit" from the menu on the left. You will see the amount you paid. To receive your refund simply click "request payout", fill in your PayPal address and click submit. I have to manually approve all payouts so it may take a day or two.

Also, just so you know, you can keep that credit on your account for as long as you want or you can apply that money to another location order in our store. Its up to you.

Casey, I re-read my response and realized that I kind of got ahead of myself and didn't actually answer your question.

As to how to "get the ball rolling", yes, you can send me a PM. I will investigate the claim and when the refund is approved, you will see the credit in your account.

Then you can follow the directions in my previous post. I know it's a 2 step process but I want to have all money transactions flow through the members account so there is always a paper trail.

I'm all in. I had recently contacted some locators directly and discussed doing business with them. I think this is great, and will go this route instead...

Thanks for the support AJ! Also, we are always looking for more locators to join the program. I've gotten "Luke warm" responses from several companies that just didn't follow through.

It would be awesome if our members told locators they are considering using about our service. Maybe dangling a carrot in front of them will get them to join. Then you can feel confident about trying them out.

It's a group effort.

I've gotten "Luke warm" responses from several companies that just didn't follow through.

Why not let us know what companies have declined your offer to join this TVF program?

Their declination sounds like they aren't willing to commit to something that holds their company accountable.

And if they have no confidence in themselves to professionally deliver services we pay them for then we shouldn't have any confidence in them either.

To be fair, I wouldn't call them "declinations". There are 3 who showed initial interest but never got back to me after I sent them more info.

Maybe after a few failed follow up attempts I will consider publicly outing them.

Since some locators are hesitant you might consider offering them some type of free small logo ad on front page as an incentive, similar to the supplier pipeline and when you click it you go to their order link in the escrow service area. Ads like http://www.vendingconnection.com/yplocators.html but smaller. I go to that site maybe once every 4 months and the locators are paying for those ads. I stop by this forum daily, there are way more vendors visiting here so it would be better exposure and more business for them plus it would advertise the forum locating escrow service more prominently being on the front page.

Archived