TVF's Locator Mediation and Escrow Service

caserri

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to remind everyone, we are adding an additional locator to the program at months end. Details are forthcoming. If you are in need of locations, please be sure to throw them some support.

This new locator will only be taking on a limited number of clients at any given time so if you're interested, be sure to check the locator store around March 1 to become a client before the slots are sold.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm about to purchase my first machine. Can you tell me how LRU is going, what the current turn around time is like, etc? I'm going to be placing one triple head machine to start, so it should be an easy order. Thanks!

Great question Jessica.

As of this moment, LRU is working on 13 orders from our members. The average turn around time is currently 33 days.

Keep in mind this is a historical, overall average and your results may vary. Much depends on the size of your order, equipment, and your location.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I tried to order some locations in the online store (LRU)  but I was not able to confirm the order - it would not go through.  I got an error with the website.  Any suggestions?

Can you please elaborate? What do you mean by "it would not go through."? How far into the checkout process did you get? Did it display an error message? If so, please let me know and I will get it straightened out for you.

It said the website could not be found.  It happened when I went to confirm the order.  It seems to work fine now.  I was able to order 5 locations from LRU.  I tried to get the $15 guarantee for each of my locations from LRU but for some reason I could not add them to my order (that could have been operator error).

Will LRU contact me to get the areas that I want my machines located in?

Will LRU contact me to get the areas that I want my machines located in?

Yes, You should hear from them within 24 hours. If you do not, please let us know by using the open support ticket in your client area.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to update everyone on a recent change to the way your transactions will be handled. In an effort to stay organized on my end, I've enabled a few automated features that will reduce the amount of work required on my part. I originally thought I could do everything manually but, as so many locators have found out, it can become very overwhelming when a ton of orders start rolling in.

From now on, when you place an order you will receive an automated order confirmation email informing you that the "system" has received and accepted your order. Once I forward your order to the specified locator, a support ticket will be automatically generated to make communication between us easier. Please communicate via this support ticket. This is very important to keep all communications about your transaction in one place. I'm finding it very difficult to keep track of orders when communications are taking place in multiple ways, (email, pm, etc.) Support tickets can be found under the Support tab in your client area.

Once your order is filled, please report this to me via the support ticket and use the client area to leave a review.

Thanks!

I want to take a moment to remind everyone of the communication guidelines above.

We are experiencing a spike in orders so please use ONLY the support ticket in your client area to communicate with me about your order. Emails, PM's and carrier pigeon notes will not be responded to.

Thanks!

I want to take a moment to remind everyone of the communication guidelines above.

We are experiencing a spike in orders so please use ONLY the support ticket in your client area to communicate with me about your order. Emails, PM's and carrier pigeon notes will not be responded to.

Thanks!

darn - after I went got a few more carrier pigeons

• 4 weeks later...

Reminder:

There are several completed orders for members who have not completed a review. Purchase reviews are not mandatory but they do help future customers make a more informed decision. If you have purchased a location through our store, please take a moment to write a review. Feel free to comment on either the locator service, the escrow service, or both!

Reviews can be submitted from your client area. Click on "Purchases" then click the "Write a Review" button next to the appropriate product.

review.png

Or you can submit a review directly from the product page...

re2.png

• 4 weeks later...

hello where did your locations tab go?

i mean i cannot find a way to get to the locators store to find LRU and LIGHTHOUSE anymore.

what happened?

is it down for maintenice?

gosh im gone for just 2 months and this is what happens lol.

Thanks!

If somebody sends you a carrier pidgeon, you should hang onto it Steve as they're pretty good fried  ;D  ;D  ;D

• 1 month later...

I have had a pending payout in my client area for 3 weeks now. It was money that was refunded to me for locations not found. I requested a payout and nothing has happened. Support has not replied to my messages. How can I get my money out of my acct?

I have had a pending payout in my client area for 3 weeks now. It was money that was refunded to me for locations not found. I requested a payout and nothing has happened. Support has not replied to my messages. How can I get my money out of my acct?

PM Sent.

I'm in a similar boat...waiting for a refund.

Allow me to jump in here and offer some sort of an explanation.

Firstly, I apologize to everyone for not making each of you my top priority. Unfortunately, the last couple of months have been quite challenging for me on a personal level. That is not an excuse if anyone here feels slighted by my inaction. I merely offer it as a reason for my extended absence. I hate to say it but life actually took precedence over anything that was going on here. I apologize to all affected but it happens to all of us from time to time.

Secondly, I would like everyone to know that I have no intention of ripping anyone off. I do understand that there are a small handful of members who are anticipating a refund. Unfortunately, their requests were overlooked by me during the last few weeks. I have every intention of making good on every transaction. In fact, I have sent RikaKazak 2 requests for his PayPal address so I can refund him. I have yet to get a reply. Rik, if you read this, please send me your PP address so I can send you your money.

I want to be absolutely clear with everyone. Both those involved and those who are observing. I never meant to rip anyone off. If that were my intention, would I have allowed the critical comments in this thread to remain? Would I even be offering this explanation? I will pay every member who is due a refund. I understand the payouts will be/have been slow. All I ask for is patience.

Lastly, I want to be very clear that no one on my moderating staff had any involvement in this service. Any help that you may have been getting from sherlock was given as a courtesy to try to help resolve your issue in a timely fashion. Sherlock never had, nor does he have now, any knowledge about how the service operated or the status of your refunds. It was 100% an administration run program. Moderators are charged with moderating the forum.

So with that, please direct all communication about this directly to me.

Also, I do want to say that even though this program appears outwardly to have been a flop, nothing could be further from the truth. The service was well received and saved our members 100's of dollars. I'm quite dismayed that no one ever hears about all of the good that this service provided.

Archived