Monster Energy

deee_z

How much should I sell Monster energy 16oz for in my soda machine?

I run through 12-15 cases a week at 2.25 or 2.50 depending on commissions or not. The problem with going higher around here is that they go on special at the corner stores 2-3 times a year at 2 for 3.00

I run through 12-15 cases a week at 2.25 or 2.50 depending on commissions or not. The problem with going higher around here is that they go on special at the corner stores 2-3 times a year at 2 for 3.00

Yep,  you need to be aware of your local scenarios - I sell about 5 cases a week at 2 bucks a pop which is on the low side.  I still make good money as I pick them up for $1.08 each on sale and it's great PR as my customers love my butt (especially the gals  ;D )

I sell them for $2 per unit.  The margin isn't all that high but I only sell them at one location with a nearby speedway that sells them for around $2 per unit.  I'm thinking about going up to $2.25 though.

Same here $2 a can, because of store just down the road sells them two for $2, must buy two.

Gas at Sam's this morning was $2.89 for regular!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lafayette LA.

$2.89! I wish. I rmember the $1.01 days... ahh memories.

If you have a local shop doing that price on you then you have to go $2. I just think you will usually hurt yourself % wise as sales are not that common. At least not near me.

$2.89! I wish. I rmember the $1.01 days... ahh memories.

If you have a local shop doing that price on you then you have to go $2. I just think you will usually hurt yourself % wise as sales are not that common. At least not near me.

The lowest price I remember paying is .89

Are we talking about the price of gas or Monsters ?  This is your fault Cajun  ;D

Ps.  I just picked up an AP Studio 1 with the chill unit and GOLDEN EYE - so eat your heart out (you can't wave that 6600 under my nose anymore).  I'll post a picture so you can drool over it  ;D  ;D  ;D

Are we talking about the price of gas or Monsters ?  This is your fault Cajun  ;D

Ps.  I just picked up an AP Studio 1 with the chill unit and GOLDEN EYE - so eat your heart out (you can't wave that 6600 under my nose anymore).  I'll post a picture so you can drool over it  ;D  ;D  ;D

Good deal moondog!

I knew you was jealous, mine was free!

How much did you pay for that fine piece of equipment?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: 

Good deal moondog!

I knew you was jealous, mine was free!

How much did you pay for that fine piece of equipment?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

I picked it up with a location I purchased - $10K but it grosses $2,800 a month and the current vendor (newbie) can't keep up.  I'm going to put another big Royal in place of the Dixie 501e and swap the Studio 1 (4 wide) for an AP 7600 with 5 snack trays.  The place is so hot the snack chiller can't keep up in the summer and the people don't buy much candy anyway - Turbo Flambas, Takis and Jalapeno Chips plus anything Flamin Hot.  There's also a G111 660 there so I should be able to get away with once a week.

This is the second great account I've bought off an amateur this year - about two more good ones and I won't be looking for anymore.

Is that a built in chiller or a aftermarket chiller?

Still haven't found me a AP 7600 yet, one day i'll big big time.

nope, didn't buy the route I told you about.

also didn't mean to change subject on this thread. lol!

Is that a built in chiller or a aftermarket chiller?

Still haven't found me a AP 7600 yet, one day i'll big big time.

nope, didn't buy the route I told you about.

also didn't mean to change subject on this thread. lol!

It's the real deal - factory chill deck.  What the heck was subject of this thread anyway?

Well gas here is $2.78 :-D

Monsters are always 4 off a case so they come out to $1 a piece. Too bad I sell.like 2 a week lol.

Moondog where does he get the turbos, chips jalapeno, and takis fuego? When I had them id go to Mexico for them (30 min drive) and buy them direct from barcel

• 3 weeks later...

We sell for $2.50 most places, hotels are $3.00. The way we handle increases is to guarantee the prices for 18 months. We have a paper mill that buys Gatorade cans by the pallet to give their employee's and we provide the vendors, delivery, and they do the rest. It's a pimp set up because the product is pre bought by the account and there is very little overhead.

Archived