5 Hour Energy Machines

bayouvending

Does anyone use the five hour energy vending machines? Do they do anything seems like a very specific product to sell. I could see them doing good in very large locations like a college library or large factories or chemical plants.

Just wondering if anyone has any and what kind of sales they did?

Yep,  I tried 5 hour in my snack machines awhile back - very slow seller.  I'm doing about 40 cases a month in Monster greens - it would take me 10 years to sell that much 5 hour energy.  Those little machines look like they could grow legs pretty easy.

Yep, I tried 5 hour in my snack machines awhile back - very slow seller. I'm doing about 40 cases a month in Monster greens - it would take me 10 years to sell that much 5 hour energy. Those little machines look like they could grow legs pretty easy.

40 cases of Monster a month? I am impressed! About 2 cases/month for me.

Yep, and I still run dry - it's just two accounts that do all the damage, the rest of them could care less about the Monsters.  Tomorrow morning I'll pick up another 6 cases and I won't have any left by the end of the day.  I'd pick up more but these two accounts will also need about 10 club packs of Coke as well as all the other stuff so I'm short on space.

Yes that is impressive.

I'm doing five to six a month in two machines.

I don't touch the stuff myself, a couple of cups of coffee in morning and I'm ready!

Yes that is impressive.

I'm doing five to six a month in two machines.

I don't touch the stuff myself, a couple of cups of coffee in morning and I'm ready!

I have never had a cup of coffee. I could not stand the smell of coffee as a kid (still don't like the smell).

I'm addicted to Mcdonalds sweet tea. Keeps me going!

I'm moving a glass front combo into an account replacing a bottler asset. I'm really doing it to offer Red Bull. I get asked on a weekly basis for it. They have Monster now. It is a real slow mover there. We shall see how it works out.

I have never had a cup of coffee. I could not stand the smell of coffee as a kid (still don't like the smell).

I'm addicted to Mcdonalds sweet tea. Keeps me going!

I'm moving a glass front combo into an account replacing a bottler asset. I'm really doing it to offer Red Bull. I get asked on a weekly basis for it. They have Monster now. It is a real slow mover there. We shall see how it works out.

No tea here!

I would not sleep a wink! I'm like a twenty four volt battery if I drink one glass of tea!

I cannot answer this, I just know from experience! So I just stay away from it!

I get more people asking for monster (green).

If I drank just few of that crap I'd be so wound up I could work the route with a wheelbarrow and be home by noon.

With no shirt on a snowy blizzard day

With a front flat tire and only one handle peg

Yep,  I tried 5 hour in my snack machines awhile back - very slow seller.  I'm doing about 40 cases a month in Monster greens - it would take me 10 years to sell that much 5 hour energy.  Those little machines look like they could grow legs pretty easy.

Where do you get the Monster from? Sams? 

136 in October

I can't picture you going to Sams to get 136 cases of Monster so I am assuming that you are getting it delivered by someone.  I've asked Coke & Pepsi if they carry it but they tell me they don't.  I asked a local convenience store & they told me it was distributed through Coors.  I've read that it is made by Hansen Natural Corporation but who actually distributes it?

Monster is usually distributed by regional bottlers that are generally not affiliated with Coke or Pepsi, as then have their own energy brands.  Whomever the distributor is in your area, you should be able to get it from them as they are stocking distributors.  If it's the local Coors distributor in your area then you should be able to contact them to get the product.

Where do you get the Monster from? Sams?

I can't picture you going to Sams to get 136 cases of Monster so I am assuming that you are getting it delivered by someone. I've asked Coke & Pepsi if they carry it but they tell me they don't. I asked a local convenience store & they told me it was distributed through Coors. I've read that it is made by Hansen Natural Corporation but who actually distributes it?

I get it delivered bt Coke here, also get a few cases of NOS from them as well.

Archived