Where are you ordering the conversion kits to take 25 cent machines up to fifty cents?

lasvegasvender

buying the whole mech for $18

be careful  their $.50 cent Mechs don't fit older A&A bases.

you have a lot of grinding and reshaping to get them to work

And NO... There is no real way to tell or for A&A to tell you which base you do have

unless you know personally how old the machine might be order 1 first to make sure they fit

OR... sell the A&A $.25 cent heads as used and order new Northwestern or Beaver Heads with $.50 cent mechs

bill 

Okay, I just got off the phone with Melanie at Northwestern Vending, conversion parts for a Super 60 .25c mech To a .50c mech are $14.55. The decal is $1.50. A brand new .50c mech is $20.50. These are all back to back, The single coin .25c coin mech cannot be converted to a side by side .50c coin mech. The side by side costs something like $35 new or is an $11 upgrade when buying new machines.

-I am of the opinion that the side by side 50 cent mechs are much easier to understand then the back to back,and they dress the machine up a bit too,although they are pretty expensive.I am converting my back to backs for side by side mechs a little at a time. having said that,I will have some back to back mechs available in a few weeks if you need more,once I upgrade a few more machines,if your interested in buying them.

Okay, I just got off the phone with Melanie at Northwestern Vending, conversion parts for a Super 60 .25c mech To a .50c mech are $14.55. The decal is $1.50. A brand new .50c mech is $20.50. These are all back to back, The single coin .25c coin mech cannot be converted to a side by side .50c coin mech. The side by side costs something like $35 new or is an $11 upgrade when buying new machines.

Not bad on the upgrade price. When I called I was quoted 35 on the upgrade for new machine.

-I am of the opinion that the side by side 50 cent mechs are much easier to understand then the back to back,and they dress the machine up a bit too,although they are pretty expensive.I am converting my back to backs for side by side mechs a little at a time. having said that,I will have some back to back mechs available in a few weeks if you need more,once I upgrade a few more machines,if your interested in buying them.

HEY I thought I was first in line for you 50 cent Northwestern back to back mechs when you sell them :)

I have oak, aa, and northwestern machines, but aa told me they don't sell a kit for the 1 inch machines, have to buy the whole mech for 18, what is everyone else doing?

I've bought the individual pieces from A&A.  Really cheap.  Takes about 5 minutes to build one. Here is what you need:

1-C4-723-54N50 New front plate

1-004 half pawl

1-006 special pawl

1-001  .50 coin wheel

This will do one mech. Small price sticker is .05 big sticker is about .22

I sent you a text and got no reply...............I have one on hand now,and will have up to 5 in the near future if your still looking!

I never got the text ..my cell service here has SUCKED lately.. when you get the other 5 let me know so we can ship at once..no hurry tho! Thanks buddy

I never got the text ..my cell service here has SUCKED lately.. when you get the other 5 let me know so we can ship at once..no hurry tho! Thanks buddy

I am servicing Tuesday.I am going to count what I need,order,swap,and this time I`ll call and leave a message if you dont answer.

Archived