Who sells direct?

havending

there have been a few comments made about Parsal selling direct. Some guys don't see big companies buying machines and others frown on the practice. Well news flash most everyone sells direct to stores. Take AA when the homies craze was active they sold machines and caps to Spencer's and they put a single two inch machine in their stores. Magic gumball has their direct to store program listed on their web site and have sold countless machines to stores and chains. Brand by passed operators and created brand retail and sell bulk repackaged to stores nation wide. Gum ball wizard sells to game and movie stop. VSI sells repackaged tats for retail bypassing operators. Ok Sells machines to old navy and AA sells them the balls and caps. I can give examples all night. These are all fine companies and I'm not here to knock them. Just trying to clear the air a bit and let you know it's no big deal. It's just business.

I'm just trying to help out some of the guys who may not know any better. Someone with very little experience may read that parsal sold direct and think that they are a bad company for doing it. Seeing how the comments around the direct sell topic were negative. When in all honesty it's just part of the trade.

When in all honesty it's just part of the trade.

EXACTLY.

Business is business.

Most industries that can do it, will do it.

We'd all do it too. Some of us do already.

And there is nothing dishonest or shameful about it.

Many of us have sold product or equipment to another vendor or a location.

Yet, ParSal, A&A, and Northwestern don't get upset when we sell that product/equipment to a potential customer of theirs.

I don't mean to get off the subject but I once bought 2" toys from a supplier wich had caps that said Old Navy on them.

They are produced by AA for old navy. Was the company AA or did they make their way to a reseller. If you get a copy of the FULL product list you will see items like the old navy mix and the PAC Man two inch item. The old navy mix has some good items.

Rick was is a mix or a regular AA product.

They are produced by AA for old navy. Was the company AA or did they make their way to a reseller. If you get a copy of the FULL product list you will see items like the old navy mix and the PAC Man two inch item. The old navy mix has some good items.

Rick was is a mix or a regular AA product.

It was actually wooppie cushions from big apple

Archived