Machine evaluation

Rick

I'm looking at a Full-Line route on CL with the following machines.  All are 2-4 years old.  Those of you who have have owned this equipment see anything that concerns you?

5 - HR-32
2 - HR-23
4 - BC-10
2 - Vendo 840
2 - Chill Center
5 - Newco Coffee Brewers
1 - older USI with I-vend added - single price
2 - Dixie-Narco 440 - single price 

Thanks!

The accounts might be 2-4 years old, but the machines aren't.  What are the details?  Gross sales by location/machine, prices, commissions, contracts, distance between, are there sodas with each snack?  If not, why not?

Here's the full ad - I'm obviously not paying the $54,995 asking price, but $71k/annual at 9 locations looks very solid.  

Commission/Location contracts, distance between are unknown.  I sent an email to him.

---

This is a great established route for you to add to your existing route or to get started in the vending business. Each of the nine locations have a great track record of earnings with detailed books for serious buyers to review. The accounts with coffee service are billed at 40% above costs. As mentioned there are nine locations around the Denver area ALL with great equipment, much of it only a few years old. 

All in total there are:
5 HR-32
2 HR-23
4 BC-10
2 Vendo 840
2 Chill Center
5 Newco Coffee Brewers
1 older USI with I-vend added - single price
2 Dixie-Narco 440 - single price 

This route grosses over $71,000.00 per year. The account is being sold with all coins and products in the machines at the time of purchase and is being sold for only $54,995.00.

This would be a good starter route for full line. Enough sales volume to step right past the first hurdle of not having enough volume to minimize out of date problems. Based on sales alone I'd be at around 40K to start, additional info will move the needle up or down.

This would be a good starter route for full line. Enough sales volume to step right past the first hurdle of not having enough volume to minimize out of date problems. Based on sales alone I'd be at around 40K to start, additional info will move the needle up or down.

That's what I'm looking for more than anything else.  I want to purchase enough volume to bypass the traditional growing pains of full-line.  Any wild guesses at the true monthly net after taxes, COG, travel?  Service time per week?  I'm thinking 20 hrs minimum.  

That's what I'm looking for more than anything else.  I want to purchase enough volume to bypass the traditional growing pains of full-line.  Any wild guesses at the true monthly net after taxes, COG, travel?  Service time per week?  I'm thinking 20 hrs minimum.  

Based on the gross, each location is doing a hair shy of $800 a month - solid accounts but with larger equipment could be serviced every other week and still do this volume.  Right now we're looking at two days a week and netting $2,500 a month

That's what I'm looking for more than anything else. I want to purchase enough volume to bypass the traditional growing pains of full-line. Any wild guesses at the true monthly net after taxes, COG, travel? Service time per week? I'm thinking 20 hrs minimum.

Still a lot of unknown variables but conservatively you should be able to take 1500 a month out. IMO 2500 net after EVERYTHING is probably a little high. Time after you get a system set up ought to be around 20 hours a week, including buying and loading if you don't waste any time.

How have u validated income? Taken their word for it? Bank/taxes? Purchase reciepts?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Literally saw the ad on CL this afternoon.  Nothing verified whatsoever.

Literally saw the ad on CL this afternoon. Nothing verified whatsoever.

Without verification its still a pig in a poke , I know how it is to get excited and in ur mind ur already counting the money but be VERY careful about evaluating income and @ the first sign of a rat walk. Something smells funny about this deal

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Archived