Help Identify this Coke Machine

I have been on the search for a drink machine in my local area for the last couple of weeks.  Well, last week I posted a picture to confirm a dixie narco 276e.  Now this week I have found a nice coke machine that I think is a Royal Vendors 660, but I just want to confirm.  See picture, and let me know what you think the make and model is.  Also, let me know your feedback of this parictular machine is regards to good and bad. 

post-8103-0-68948200-1389749688_thumb.jpg

It could well be a Royal but I have found some Dixies that have that top selection button.  If it turns out to be a GIII (660 or 804) it's a great machine.  If it has no tags, it might be hot (bottler owned).  If you look under the columns, the GIII's will have a chain drive you can see - no other models have this feature.__

It could well be a Royal but I have found some Dixies that have that top selection button.  If it turns out to be a GIII (660 or 804) it's a great machine.  If it has no tags, it might be hot (bottler owned).  If you look under the columns, the GIII's will have a chain drive you can see - no other models have this feature.__

ive also seen some vendos in canada with the top button

Should have a tag on left side of door telling the size or if it is 79" it is a 804.

One of my favorite features about this machine is that it uses no shims to vend cans or bottles.  Cans vend two deep and bottles one deep - you just program it in the step mode and set the rear adjustment bracket and you're done.

Archived