Hot deal on small plush

Billnuts

this plus is perfect for 28-34 inch cranes    even some 38s

Dollar tree has $1.00 Webkinz 

A few different styles and are hot for cranes...

Even have killer rabbits      but be warned

Tim: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.

King Arthur: Ohh.

Tim: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Sir Robin: You ***! I soiled my armor I was so scared!

Tim: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

they only have 5 styles but get them while there hot at that price

bill

this plus is perfect for 28-34 inch cranes    even some 38s

Dollar tree has $1.00 Webkinz 

A few different styles and are hot for cranes...

Even have killer rabbits      but be warned

Tim: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.

King Arthur: Ohh.

Tim: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Sir Robin: You ***! I soiled my armor I was so scared!

Tim: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

they only have 5 styles but get them while there hot at that price

bill

Reminds me of the Ballad of Brave Sir Robin (he ran away)  ;D

they are bigger and better but weight on that size is the issue a

31inch crane has a hard time picking up regular size webkinz

it does not give the almost got it illusion

by picking them up and dropping them

the regular size webkinz are like mini bricks in the machine they sink to the bottom.

and it gives the customer the feeling of cant get those..  too heavy..

I can get regular size webkinz for 38 inch cranes for around $1.80 each

bill

does not matter if they are hot or not

say

A&A  small 50% mix is   180 pieces    for $342.00   $1.90 each   so that 90 licensed pieces and 90 generic plush

times 2x   is 360 pieces of plush  for $684.00    180 licensed  180 generic

A&A  small 100% licensed mix is 150 pieces    $352.00    $2.35 each        150 licensed pieces

Take 1 100% licensed   150 pieces   $352.00    

Add 210 webkinz   360 pieces total for $562.00  

ALL LICENSED Webkinz infused MIX $1.56  cost each.

So you pay less...and don't get generic plush that's cheep looking

Saving $120-140.00

bill

Those look familiar. Please of the solid green and spotted green frogs, the white sea lion and others. I didn't buy any of the little birds because they felt too light and were only about five inches long.  How many stores did you rob?  That's a lot of Webkinz!   :o

That's funny you left the birds... I left behind most of the white ducks..

I hit about 15 stores total 

I averaged about 200 per store    some had over 400

I took them by the cases  but I left behind a lot of the ducks

bill

the fish were small but they were bright and cool 

each store had different ones

tree frog

Frog..

Green spikey frog

bunny

hippo

fish

duck

doggy

bird

is all I have found so far

bill

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up. I have slowly been getting usually 80-100 webkinz per store when I check them out. Also, if you want a good deal on this type of plush, look into getting TY beanie babies from peoples collection they started years ago. I picked up about 1000 or so of those from various people for like 45 cents each. They have been a hit so far in one of my 31" cranes and I will be filling another one with them next week. Just make sure to get ones that look new with tags!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I have slowly been getting usually 80-100 webkinz per store when I check them out. Also, if you want a good deal on this type of plush, look into getting TY beanie babies from peoples collection they started years ago. I picked up about 1000 or so of those from various people for like 45 cents each. They have been a hit so far in one of my 31" cranes and I will be filling another one with them next week. Just make sure to get ones that look new with tags!!!!

Yeah My wife has bought tons of Beanie Babies at garage/estate sales. Offers a price for the box or container of them. A couple big plastic containers of them she bought had each beanie wrapped up in tissue paper. Yeah-price comes out to very low like .10 to .50 each.

Some people may think this is horrible but I have a deal with my local Goodwill manager where I buy "Gaylords" (a pallot with sides about 4' high)full of plush for 60 bucks a gaylord. I generally buy about 4-5 Gaylords a year. Only drawback is wieght of plush is not consistent, but when you have product cost of .50 or less you can give alot away and everyone's happy. I sort them and discard about 60% of them cause they are to big or dirty. I sell my discards to a friend who throws them in a Mardi Gras parade. He resells to other riders the extras he cant throw.

I also still buy brand new plush also. I may run brand new in a place for a while, then switch to goodwill plush then to beanie babies and just keep rotating.

Some people may think this is horrible but I have a deal with my local Goodwill manager where I buy "Gaylords" (a pallot with sides about 4' high)full of plush for 60 bucks a gaylord. I generally buy about 4-5 Gaylords a year. Only drawback is wieght of plush is not consistent, but when you have product cost of .50 or less you can give alot away and everyone's happy. I sort them and discard about 60% of them cause they are to big or dirty. I sell my discards to a friend who throws them in a Mardi Gras parade. He resells to other riders the extras he cant throw.

I also still buy brand new plush also. I may run brand new in a place for a while, then switch to goodwill plush then to beanie babies and just keep rotating.

So your selling used plush that may contain Bactria or other gross bodily fluids.

I'm sure the webkins are nice but we have a guy around here that uses the cheap small dollar store stuff. When guys tske short cuts it gives me an in to the location and I show them how we operate. Take in nice plush samples balls mp3 etc.

I would never usel plush with bacteria or other gross body fluids.  I treat the plush with bleach, philates, lead and benzene prior to putting it in my machines.  I also wear food handling glove as a precautionary measure to avoid contaminating the plush.

Archived