how to put coasters on a antares combo machine

Hello all, its  been a while!  yes i have one of those ( Antares combo machines )  i was in a pinch about a year ago  got it from crags list and it works not to happy about buying one but its  doing its job  the location  i have it want wheels on it so they can move it around the front store  i am  really clueless about what i need as coasters to buy  for the machine  can somebody help with that . Been vending for only 2 years and  so i am still a green horn  as i learn from day to day and from all of you  who give out such  great advice. also i was wondering about if anybody has used  a locator  and who should i trust and stay a way  i would be using this locator for soda and snack. again thank you all for your time.

beameupscotty

You would need to tip the machine over and remove a leveler.  Take it to a hardware store or a cabinet hardware supplier and see if they have any casters that will screw in.   That would be the only way to do it, but orsd is correct, this could lead to the machine being accidentally tipped over.

And maybe if you're real lucky, somebody will just roll it out the front door and down the street ;D

Trust you to make that comment  ;D ............... you are one funny golpher! 

Have you ever thought about a career in comedy?

Given the lack of originality of his jokes he'd be a lot less hungry sticking to vending. Lol

Mission just hates it when somebody beats him to the punch  B)

sliders sliders sliders! i would like to thank everybody who  posted. Yea i was tripping out over this, i finally  got the account to settle with some sliders under neath the machine. i am so glad  i didn't put coasters on this machine  again thank you all.

Archived