Keurig K cup vending

hawksfan9325

Since I am simply no fan of coffee vending machines, someone awhile back posted on vending K cups out of their snack machines. Could they post a pic of the type of the coils used to vend the k-cups? I have an account that wants coffee, and I was thinking about just buying them a commercial Keurig machine, and vending K cups... K cups run anywhere from 0.45-0.65 each.

My questions are.. 

1. Do K cups sell well?

2. What do you sell them for 0.95, $1.00, $1.25? 

3. Do you fill water yourself?

4. Any issues with theft of machine, or is it company machine? 

I would rather buy a $199 Keurig that actually brews a very fancy cup, then a $2,000 National or RMI.

Thanks! 

Since I am simply no fan of coffee vending machines, someone awhile back posted on vending K cups out of their snack machines. Could they post a pic of the type of the coils used to vend the k-cups? I have an account that wants coffee, and I was thinking about just buying them a commercial Keurig machine, and vending K cups... K cups run anywhere from 0.45-0.65 each.

My questions are.. 

1. Do K cups sell well?

2. What do you sell them for 0.95, $1.00, $1.25? 

3. Do you fill water yourself?

4. Any issues with theft of machine, or is it company machine? 

I would rather buy a $199 Keurig that actually brews a very fancy cup, then a $2,000 National or RMI.

Thanks! 

Technivend sells the coils for about $20 a pop.  I haven't pulled the trigger on K-kups yet but have done a lot of research - does seem like a much cheaper entry than the full size coffee machines and something you could squeeze in almost anywhere.

Technivend sells the coils for about $20 a pop.  I haven't pulled the trigger on K-kups yet but have done a lot of research - does seem like a much cheaper entry than the full size coffee machines and something you could squeeze in almost anywhere.

And these technvend coils would work on National or AP's as that's what I like to run. Since the K cups run at 0.45-0.55 a pop, what would you be selling them at? Would you also by the Keurig, supply water, and cups? Sort of seems like we'd just be making pennies per cup. Not a bad thing considering there is little to no servicing of Keurigs. 

I currently do K cups at 5 locations that I also have the vending at. I provided the machine, they fill water as needed. I sell them a variety of K cups at 1.00 each and sell sugar, cream, styro cups at a 30% markup. Its not a big money maker but I make enough to recover the cost of the brewer and, more importantly, it keeps the competition out.

I currently do K cups at 5 locations that I also have the vending at. I provided the machine, they fill water as needed. I sell them a variety of K cups at 1.00 each and sell sugar, cream, styro cups at a 30% markup. Its not a big money maker but I make enough to recover the cost of the brewer and, more importantly, it keeps the competition out.

Cool man. Last couple questions. Do you sell the sugar and cream in like a honor box, or right out of machine? Also, what are your top sellers for coffee k cups.. Duncan, Green Mountain, Starbucks probably? 

Just to pop in here, you will sell your ancilliary products like cream, sugar and stir stix directly to the account for them to keep out on the counter by the brewer.  No need to try to vend those as it will drive you crazy.

Just to pop in here, you will sell your ancilliary products like cream, sugar and stir stix directly to the account for them to keep out on the counter by the brewer.  No need to try to vend those as it will drive you crazy.

Ok. Makes sense. Then at least it's not adding to our COGS

Just to pop in here, you will sell your ancilliary products like cream, sugar and stir stix directly to the account for them to keep out on the counter by the brewer. No need to try to vend those as it will drive you crazy.

Exactly, I invoice them every delivery with net 30 terms. Actually donut shop is the best seller.

Archived