Which Machines are these?

rodney69

Ok, if I posted this in the wrong spot, sorry. I'm not sure. 

Anyways, these are the machines that I have extra of. I figured I would use them in a rack, or doubles and singles. They came with some sticker machines that I bought awhile back. I need to get some parts. 

Everyone on here has been extremely helpful and I appreciate it greatly! I will do my best to follow through and do the same.

Thank you!!!

post-8656-0-98841200-1399186193_thumb.jpg

post-8656-0-97501800-1399186175_thumb.jpg

Look IDENTICAL to Eagles but I coulda swore all of them actually have "Eagle" across the turning mechanism and shoot door.  Could these be knockoffs?

Yup. Looks like Eagle to me.

Except, as Rick mentioned, no "Eagle" across the handle and chute door.

Could just be replacement handle/mech & chute cover and not that the whole machine is a knock-off.

The .25 sticker is eagle

Handle looks diifernt so maybe replacement

I don't know how they got those flaps though

Maybe a custom machine ?

Like the westar machines were actually eagle but had different writing on the handle and flaps

These are eagles

Pretty good

Oak parts work

I do have some eagle parts for cheap if you need any

Could  you pm me with what you you have? I'm looking for .50 coin mechs, lids, and gumball tumblers.

The base looks plastic..

the lid doesn't look right

I would vote for knockoffs

The base and lid is metal, but I am pretty sure they're knock offs. The sticker machine that they came with was pretty cheap. But, if they make money......

Could you pm me with what you you have? I'm looking for .50 coin mechs, lids, and gumball tumblers.

Contact Eagle EMC Company for the parts you want. Their phone # is 909-447-7866.

Sent from my BN Nook HD using Tapatalk

I think  that about sums it up everyone! Thank you for the information! Now I can start getting the stuff together that I need to and with in a month or so have it done. Thanks!

The base looks plastic..

the lid doesn't look right

I would vote for knockoffs

The newer eagles do have some plastic parts. One of my locations bought some direct to do their own candy. Plastic lids for sure and I think plastic base but can't sware to it

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I sent the pics to Eagle themselves and spoke to Rod, he said they are the older Eagle 300 machines and they parts for them. So I guess I will get a couple 4 ways and put them out. Either way I would of. 

Trying to test the waters on this kind of rack and single heads. Been doing U-turn machines and racks for U-turns for so long, I'll admit it's a hard change over for me!

Archived