"Eric Caserri Disclosure"

Nick505

"Eric C" Disclosure  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should the moderators here disclose ALL known information about "Eric Caserri"?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should moderators here disclose the member who supplied "Eric Caserri" with th user email list?

• Yes
    • No

Now why would any one not want to know??

The only logical reason i could think of is because they already do.

Would you believe some simply don't care?

It's kinda cute how some of you think this forum is a democracy. B)

Or how some think they are being forced to stick around

Didn't you give up on vending?

Oh well glad we have your input now .

Come on guys. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a one man show now. Please don't make my job any harder than it already is.

Now why would any one not want to know??

Would you believe some simply don't care?

Didn't you give up on vending?

Oh well glad we have your input now .

Action Vending,

Is that sarcasm in your reply to Mainor?

You were the one that asked why someone would "not want to know".

Was your question meant to be rhetorical?

Being that this is a forum, people are likely to answer...even rhetorical questions.

And, I'm curious, what does someone's status as a vendor have to do with this topic?

I'm pretty sure if Mr. Caserri was going to say who did it, he would have done so by now. While I applaud the motion, I doubt this poll is going to change that.

I guess the better question is why someone would want to know. As the culprit has remained unnamed, site administration seems intent on either keeping them anonymous, punishing them quietly behind the scenes, or quietly banning them from the site. I can think of nothing positive that can be accomplished by naming the culprit- rather that naming them would stir up a "witch hunt" that would be a logistics nightmare for any forum team, let alone a solo admin. I can see this one being held under wraps just for that reason.

Were it my decision, I would play it based on who leaked it. If it was an unintentional or accidental leak, I'd probably hold it under wraps no matter what to protect the user. As an admin, you just gotta suck it up and suffer sometimes. If it were a wrongdoer who did it on purpose, the chance that they are someone I'd still want around in any capacity is slim to none. I'd likely ban the user, and wouldn't have any qualms with releasing a username.

It's for that reason that I believe whatever happened was unintentional, or involves a party that is crucial to the site's operations. I'd lean more heavily on the former, as no one comes to mind that would meet the latter criteria. The TVF has more than enough financial sponsors to keep the lights on.

Also, to those of you who keep saying I did it, I didn't do it. If I had done it, I wouldn't be here writing all this.

I'm pretty sure if Mr. Caserri was going to say who did it, he would have done so by now. While I applaud the motion, I doubt this poll is going to change that.

I agree.

Especially because dozens upon dozens of members have logged onto this forum since the poll opened.

Yet, less than 20 of them cared enough to take the time to vote.

And of those that voted, some of them cared only enough to vote but not enough to vote "yes".

Apparently, for the majority of Vendiscuss members, this is a "non-story".

I agree.

Especially because dozens upon dozens of members have logged onto this forum since the poll opened.

Yet, less than 20 of them cared enough to take the time to vote.

And of those that voted, some of them cared only enough to vote but not enough to vote "yes".

Apparently, for the majority of Vendiscuss members, this is a "non-story".

Personally I could care less who leak it - Steve handled it and that is all that matters

Now lets get back to real news like vending  ;D

Personally I could care less who leak it - Steve handled it and that is all that matters

You got that right - where's Cajun when we need him, this is supposed to be his category  ;D

looks like the mission to find out who leaked it has failed

"Like GUMBALLS through the hourglass, so are the QUARTERS of our lives"

Perhaps the Butler did it!

Yea man!  Enough of the vending board drama!

Even the infamous "How many Peanut M&M's to Vend for a Quarter"  debate would be welcomed!  ^-^

You got that right - where's Cajun when we need him, this is supposed to be his category  ;D

Moondog

I gave my answer way up front! NO!

Everybody else can read below!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I don't care who, what, why!

Everybody can point fingers, I don't care!

As our fore fathers stamp on our coins "Mind Your Own Business"

;D  ;D  ;D

Archived