ame equipment sales Ultimate combo maker?

matthew0582

Much better than Genesis as anything would be. It's an odd model from USI as it's more commonly found when sold by some of the healthy vending scammers, but it is available direct from USI as well so it will have good support. I think it has a high capacity can module as well as a bottle tray.

In the right location this would be a good machine.  It meets the Americans With Disabilities act which opens up a big market for locations looking for compliant vending machines. I love it when one of our clients calls wanting locations for ADA compliant machines. Almost every clinic, drug rehab center. Y,  nursing home welcomes a vendor offering these so they can become compliant.  Of course,  many of these locations are too big for this unit but your sales pitch is this "we are happy to put in this unit but we must have all of the vending to justify our investment."

Not saying these machines make sense at the prices on them new.  Look for them refurbished.  Call USI and ask about their used stock if you are interested in them.  Try to get somewhere south of $1500.

I would never use any online advertiser for machine sales unless it is a distributor you know well or it's the manufacturer's website.  There are too many unknowns with internet sales unless you already know the seller.

Archived