What machine is this ?

The seller said they replaced the bill acceptor for and spend $250.. 

But has no keys.. 

I'm not sure what you mean.. I'm not trying to be rude here, but please write a proper sentence.  I don't know if you're saying that they spent $250 on replacing the validator or if they will upgrade it for an additional $250 or if they are selling the machine with the "upgraded validator" for $250.

Regardless, if the validator that is in the machine is the same one that is in the picture, then the validator is worth nothing.  If they have upgraded the machine to a newer validator, then you should verify what's actually in it.

I'm not sure what you mean.. I'm not trying to be rude here, but please write a proper sentence.  I don't know if you're saying that they spent $250 on replacing the validator or if they will upgrade it for an additional $250 or if they are selling the machine with the "upgraded validator" for $250.

Regardless, if the validator that is in the machine is the same one that is in the picture, then the validator is worth nothing.  If they have upgraded the machine to a newer validator, then you should verify what's actually in it.

Hey Chris, my bad as i should've used  "on" . I quoted the seller claims the validator has been replaced and cost them $250.

Not sure if its upgraded as this guy seems not to know his golpher form his elbow.. Initial asking price 1K obo.

Hope this clarifies.. 

Hey Chris, my bad as i should've used  "on" . I quoted the seller claims the validator has been replaced and cost them $250.

Not sure if its upgraded as this guy seems not to know his golpher form his elbow.. Initial asking price 1K obo.

Hope this clarifies.. 

My OBO would not exceed $200 if that.  The USI 3014A is a pile of crap - I know because I had the sad job of refurbishing one awhile back.  Look for an AP7600 for around $600.  That would be a machine worth upgrading

Hope this clarifies.. 

You know this guy is Bush League just by the homemade price labels - a perfect example of what you never want your equipment to look like.  Many of use the P-Touch label maker for our prices and selection labels.

My OBO would not exceed $200 if that.  The USI 3014A is a pile of crap - I know because I had the sad job of refurbishing one awhile back.  Look for an AP7600 for around $600.  That would be a machine worth upgrading

I think i can get the AP7600 even cheaper than $600.

BTW, his offer droped to $250 lol..

You know this guy is Bush League just by the homemade price labels - a perfect example of what you never want your equipment to look like.  Many of use the P-Touch label maker for our prices and selection labels.

I noticed that too, and he sold batteries with that thing ?? I hope wasn't placed in some sex shop or something. lol

I think i can get the AP7600 even cheaper than $600.

BTW, his offer droped to $250 lol..

I noticed that too, and he sold batteries with that thing ?? I hope wasn't placed in some sex shop or something. lol

In the long run you'll be much happier with the AP7600 which is the premier "work horse" of the vending business.

Archived