How to set the price on a dixie narco 440MC/252-8

ramy73

Hello everyone,

I hope someone here can help me change the price on my dixie narco 440MC/252-8 multi price

the two first selection I have energy drinks and the 6 remaning have can drinks.

The machine does not have the blue safe mode button instead has like a little box like the single price machine and that is what trow me off "v293 3 price changer" how can i set the price for a multi vending machine with that type of box.

below is a picture of the box.

if anyone knos how to set the price i would really apreciate the help...

is a multi-price single price.

post-10325-0-85865000-1434469101_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone,

I hope someone here can help me change the price on my dixie narco 440MC/252-8 multi price

the two first selection I have energy drinks and the 6 remaning have can drinks.

The machine does not have the blue safe mode button instead has like a little box like the single price machine and that is what trow me off "v293 3 price changer" how can i set the price for a multi vending machine with that type of box.

below is a picture of the box.

if anyone knos how to set the price i would really apreciate the help...

is a multi-price single price.

The 440 I used to own was a single pricer but my guess is that those dip switches probably set the price - not sure how you move between selections though.  Looks like you only get three different prices.

This is an odd conversion that I've not seen before.  The price changing is done in the coin mech as you're probably using a four price mech since no 3 price mechs were ever made.  If you're using a 24v changer then the changer might be short lived as the relays in the mech might not last long in a 110v machine.

I seem to remember a kit like this a loooong time ago. IIRC you would set the dip switches to your price, press the button on the board and then press the selections you wanted at that price. Of course that's a guess as it is an old kit and who knows if it will actually do what it is supposed to do any more.

Do you have the machine set at one price or multiple prices currently?

I seem to remember a kit like this a loooong time ago. IIRC you would set the dip switches to your price, press the button on the board and then press the selections you wanted at that price. Of course that's a guess as it is an old kit and who knows if it will actually do what it is supposed to do any more.

Do you have the machine set at one price or multiple prices currently?

Thanks for the info...

The machine is set now to multi-price the (2) first selection es one price and the remaining price is set to a different price.

I need to change the price in the (6) lower selection the (2) top ones i would leave as they are.

Archived