Coinco BA30B replacements?

I haven't had very good luck with the coinco ba30b validators and I am thinking about switching them out with something else as they fail. Can anyone recommend a better replacement that is relatively inexpensive? They only need too accept 1 dollar bills and will be in low traffic areas such as body shops and tire shops. Thanks in advance for any help.

I haven't had very good luck with the coinco ba30b validators and I am thinking about switching them out with something else as they fail. Can anyone recommend a better replacement that is relatively inexpensive? They only need too accept 1 dollar bills and will be in low traffic areas such as body shops and tire shops. Thanks in advance for any help.

Don't feel bad, nobody has much luck with those golphers.  Most of us use a Mei Vn2511 as a better replacement - don't forget the harness.

You need a Mars in any location where they are grinding steel as the filing contaminate the rollers in the BA and affect the magnetic sensors. 

All the sensors in the Mars are optical, so they will work better in that location.

Walta

• 3 weeks later...

To further explain vn 2500 models.

vn 2501 is a 110 volt model

vn 2502 is a 24 volt model

so a mars vn dba ending in a one is 110 volt.

and a mars vn dba ending in a two is 24 volt

cajun 

Archived