Changing cost on Coinco 3341-S

WalterG

I have a machine that I acquired some time ago and I am cleaning it up to use in the manufacturing plant where I work for the guys.  I want to change the price to .75 cents and I know that this bank of switches are the settings, but not which ones to change to get to that without trial and error.

Does anyone know what each switch changes in the way of price?

Thanks for any advice you have.

post-10593-0-94365100-1437582558_thumb.jpg

post-10593-0-36078000-1437582579_thumb.jpg

post-10593-0-80930000-1437582604_thumb.jpg

Simply.

Starting with the dip switches in your middle picture, from left to right, push the four switches up.

That set prices at 75 cents.

5-10-20-40

Hope it helps you.

cajun

The dip switches in your second pic is where you set prices. Their value from left to right double with each switch( 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 1.60). Turn on the switches that add up to .75 ( 5+10+20+40). All selections will now vend for .75

On this same machine, there appears to be a space where a bill changer could be placed.  Does anyone know if that is possible?  There are two plug pigtails that come off the coin changer, are these for a bill changer?

If so, does someone know where I could get one and how much it would run me?

Your machine is a Royal single price RV448 and the plate above the coin insert with the instruction label on it is removable to mount a bill validator.  The coin mech does have a harness on it for connection to a validator.  You can PM me and I can ship you the parts for one.

The fact that you are able to identify the machine from just these pictures is amazing.  I still can't find any identification on the machine for what the model is.  I did find a tag that has Royal Vending on it, but no model number as yet.

Thanks for the reply to the PM, I am considering the addition of the bill validator and will contact you when I make a decision.

The fact that you are able to identify the machine from just these pictures is amazing. I still can't find any identification on the machine for what the model is. I did find a tag that has Royal Vending on it, but no model number as yet.

Thanks for the reply to the PM, I am considering the addition of the bill validator and will contact you when I make a decision.

Lol, az can id a machine, validator make, and history from a golpher photo of a guy's garage that was thumbnaild and blown up again.

• 6 months later...

I have a new question about this. Is there an easy way to get an accurate change count of what is in this unit without using the buttons to eject the coins.

I know it has the line with the number of each coin, but if they are not lined up with the mark it's hard to tell the exact number.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

Lol, az can id a machine, validator make, and history from a golpher photo of a guy's garage that was thumbnaild and blown up again.

Yep, that boy really does need to "get a life.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Coinco 3 tube coin mechs have $32-34 worth of change in them when the tubes are full.  There's no need to know the exact count.  Just let the mech fill the tubes and then the extra coins will go to the coin box.  That's how they're designed to work.  The only adjustment you can make is to turn on the Low Quarters switch which will only put 8-10 quarters in the tube before the lower sensor is covered which would then direct extra quarters to the coin box. 

Archived