Where can I find replacement bulbs?

lionvending

I have a Dixie Narco 276M that I have been working on restoring and using.  I need to replace the bulbs, but I cannot find them at any of my local hardware stores.  I am needing a T12 single pin, 58 inch linear bulb.  Does anyone have any idea where I can get these?  I did find a 30 pack on Lowes.com, but I only need 2 of them.  Any suggestions?

I have a Dixie Narco 276M that I have been working on restoring and using.  I need to replace the bulbs, but I cannot find them at any of my local hardware stores.  I am needing a T12 single pin, 58 inch linear bulb.  Does anyone have any idea where I can get these?  I did find a 30 pack on Lowes.com, but I only need 2 of them.  Any suggestions?

Check with a local electrical supply house you should be able to get them local.

John

I found local electrical supply houses often carry them, but at a premium.  I have found that Batteries Plus often carries many of the bulbs I need at much lower prices.  Not sure if they have what you're after.

Sometimes, depending on your future needs, the premium local price outweighs any savings by shipping in from the outside. For example, the F64 bulb for most 72" drink machines is $18.50 each from Grainger. I buy them from Happ at $3.10 each but have to buy a case of 25 + shipping which, since oversized, runs another $30.00. It takes me 2 years to use up a case, but a no brainer decision for me.

Thank you for all of your suggestions.  I greatly appreciate them!  I called around local electrical supply stores.  It turns out that one of them has 1 last case of 60" T12 Single Pin bulbs that I need.  The owner of the shop said that they aren't able to order anymore since the T12 bulb is being phased out.  I guess I will get a few extras then before he runs out.  

Thank you for all of your suggestions.  I greatly appreciate them!  I called around local electrical supply stores.  It turns out that one of them has 1 last case of 60" T12 Single Pin bulbs that I need.  The owner of the shop said that they aren't able to order anymore since the T12 bulb is being phased out.  I guess I will get a few extras then before he runs out.  

He can still order more.  He's telling you a story.  He just doesn't want to order more.  These lights are primarily used in commercial signs now that fewer vending machines are around.

I get the ones for my 501T's from elightbulbs.com

http://www.elightbulbs.com/Sylvania-26403-F64T12-CW-Straight-T12-Fluorescent-Tube

They know how to pack bulbs for shipping that’s for sure.

They do pack well but their bulbs are at a premium.

We sell them for less than half that price. The case of 15 works out to $4.75 a bulb but we do only ship by the case, not individually.

Ending Shameless Plug now. 

Archived