Warning points.

The Mage

Is anyone seeing the warning points showing up under anyone else's name?

Technically you should only see this under you name, at least if the points are 0. (Meaning they don't have any warning points.)

If anyone is seeing this under other people's names when they post, please let me know.

Is anyone seeing the warning points showing up under anyone else's name?

Technically you should only see this under you name, at least if the points are 0. (Meaning they don't have any warning points.)

If anyone is seeing this under other people's names when they post, please let me know.

How do I go about getting some of these warning points?  I've been trying pretty hard  - but so far no luck  ;D  ;D  ;D

I only see them under my name and always thought that everyone could see it.  Guess it makes sense that it's only visible to me but I thought I was somehow the only one that had it.  DOH!  By the way everyone, my number is ZERO!  So there!

I have been able to see them under every icon for years now- never thought much of it. Its a feature on a lot of IP Board forums, so it's pretty commonplace out there on the web.

Well you're a moderator, so should be able to see them. I have a profile named "Test" that I created to test out the forum under different "levels". And wasn't able to see the warning points under anyone, under various levels. (Admittedly I never looked at any more than about 30 people.)

Now I have never given anyone a warning point. The only thing I have done is to ban users, email addresses, and IP addresses. (Generally for spam, and chewing too loudly.)

Archived