DN276e double vending 12oz

Ok, a column is deciding to spit out two pops every other vend. I've checked cam settings, shims, the only thing I didn't check was the rod as I didn't have time to unload. I was replacing a 16.9 oz bottle. Not sure I need to move the rod? I also know of setting the machine to know column depth on my Royals. I didn't see that option in the menu at first glance. I know when I was setting the cam, the little brown wheel plastic piece came off- I snapped back on and set to setting 1 like the others.

Any thing I can look at in the morning?

Thanks!

BT$

The settings on the cam wheel control the turn of the rotor for 1, 2, or 3 items deep.  If you went from 2 bottles to 3 cans you would need to change the can setting to match.  There should be a chart on the inner door, if not you will need to set the cam so the number of open notches (stops) matches the number of items deep.... You should also have a rod in place, I believe the second (middle) hole... may also need to change the shim on the right hand side, cans need the larger lip in the rear... If I got anything wrong here someone please correct me!

The settings on the cam wheel control the turn of the rotor for 1, 2, or 3 items deep.  If you went from 2 bottles to 3 cans you would need to change the can setting to match.  There should be a chart on the inner door, if not you will need to set the cam so the number of open notches (stops) matches the number of items deep.... You should also have a rod in place, I believe the second (middle) hole... may also need to change the shim on the right hand side, cans need the larger lip in the rear... If I got anything wrong here someone please correct me!

You are correct Southeast.

So... everything checked out from my newbie perspective at a least (cams, shims, rods). But I couldn't get it to stop vending two on the second vend. I decided to put the 16.9 oz bottle back in that column and reset Cam and it worked fine. I put the 12 oz can in another column and worked fine. It's no big deal I just like my items sequenced! Now the AZ is in 5 instead of last in 7. I'm kinda a perfectionist... Ha ha.

041c2961e28268c8b0e119ddefea6e76.jpg

BT$

If a solution works it's good!  My only other input would be a 276 I was working on last week to change a shim, I pulled the motor and when I put it back I ended up attaching the rotor 180 degrees off, it was dropping two bottles at once....

If a solution works it's good! My only other input would be a 276 I was working on last week to change a shim, I pulled the motor and when I put it back I ended up attaching the rotor 180 degrees off, it was dropping two bottles at once....

Ok I'll remember that. I wonder if that's what is going on here. As of now it's working and that's all I can hope for. [emoji6]

BT$

Archived