Please stop the snow

lacanteen

56 minutes ago, lacanteen said:

The snow on this site is a resource hog and is confusing my mouse to the point that I have to leave to make it work again. Is anyone else having problems?

yes., slows down this site badly

mind you I have 4 or 5 other tabs open all running flash/shockwave 

I was going to ask what people thought of it. The theme has a few holiday options. I hoped it would be something a little better, but all it did was add snow, and make unedited icons into stars. Kind of blah, and I am not the biggest fan of snow on the screen. Mostly why I didn't turn it on at the beginning of the month.

I never had any issues with resources, so I didn't notice anything, but I am running a fairly powerful system. I should have tested the changes on my tablet, and my wife's laptop.

On 12/22/2016 at 10:33 AM, The Mage said:

I was going to ask what people thought of it. The theme has a few holiday options. I hoped it would be something a little better, but all it did was add snow, and make unedited icons into stars. Kind of blah, and I am not the biggest fan of snow on the screen. Mostly why I didn't turn it on at the beginning of the month.

I never had any issues with resources, so I didn't notice anything, but I am running a fairly powerful system. I should have tested the changes on my tablet, and my wife's laptop.

Mage, I would have thought you'd be sick of snow by now :rolleyes:

Archived