Resolutions 2017

The Mage

It's that time of year again. Post your New Years resolutions here. Vending goals are good, but it doesn't have to be vending related.

Post your goals below. 

BTW I am also making a post on Goal Setting. I was going to put it into this post, but it was long enough that I felt it should be posted separately.

I've been thinking about this for the past few weeks. I was going to post something similar because I'd like to see other people's goals as well as gain some new insights. You just beat me to it! 

I'd like to make vending my main source of income at some point, so I've been working on ideas to make sure I can build something that's sustainable as well as profitable. I've already started working on these, but figured January 1st is an excellent measuring point.

Currently sitting at 25 honor box, 14 full-line and 74 bulk locations. I'm planning on adding another 70 honor, 8 full-line and 50 bulk in addition to weeding out poor-performing locations. I'd like to see my monthly average rise to $15 for honor, $175 for full-line and $15 for bulk. I also plan to expand into snack honor box vending in 2017. Goal is to get 50 boxes out and a modest $12/mo. average to begin. 

I also plan on getting more organized with how I operate. I've got equipment out of the golpher and 113 locations. Working a FT job as well as a PT job(that sometimes feels FT), my time is very valuable. I end up wasting time and effort due to lack of placing and organization. I'm in the process of adding Vendsoft to my toolkit. My plan is to designate specific days for servicing specific accounts as well as breaking my bulk/honor locations into set routes on their most profitable service cycles. Right now I service when I'm able, but I think with more planning and preparing I can improve my service and make more money doing it. 

Overall, my goals are to organize and add structure to my vending venture as well as make it more profitable and time-efficient. My ultimate goal is to be able to leave my FT job and just work PT along with managing my vending business. If I'm successful, I will be celebrating the end of 2017 with a 2-week notice. Plenty enough motivation for me! 

Top 10 Resolutions for Men

10. Find out why all my clothes have shrank. Again.

9. Read that book, “Stop Procrastinating” that I bought three years ago.

8.  Figure out why supermodels don’t want to date plain, bald men as the media has led me to believe.

7. Prepare for the zombie apocalypse.

6. Prepare for dating supermodels in the zombie apocalypse (it could happen, right?)

5. Vamp up that eHarmony profile with some spiffy pics of ex-girlfriends half cut off in every profile picture. That’s attractive, right?

4. Mention in eHarmony how I’m a great date and can zap a zombie.

3. Stock up on beer.

2. Stock up on condoms just in case!

1. Get a job.

Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for Women

10. Get some better outfits.

9. Hit the gym for real this year.

8. Diet.

7. Cut back on lattes.

6. Take charge.

5. Travel more!

4. Believe in myself.

3. Wear all the shoes I have bought!

2. Screen the freaks on my online dating profile.

1. Stop dating losers who are obsessed with zombies on eHarmony.

My only resolution is 1080P

I am about half way through my 70th trip around the sun. I want to go fishing. PM me if you inherited a boat load of money and want to be a big time bulk vendor.

I would relocate to Ipenema but who wants to see a weeping old man on the beach.

I've been thinking about this for the past few weeks. I was going to post something similar because I'd like to see other people's goals as well as gain some new insights. You just beat me to it! 

I'd like to make vending my main source of income at some point, so I've been working on ideas to make sure I can build something that's sustainable as well as profitable. I've already started working on these, but figured January 1st is an excellent measuring point.

Currently sitting at 25 honor box, 14 full-line and 74 bulk locations. I'm planning on adding another 70 honor, 8 full-line and 50 bulk in addition to weeding out poor-performing locations. I'd like to see my monthly average rise to $15 for honor, $175 for full-line and $15 for bulk. I also plan to expand into snack honor box vending in 2017. Goal is to get 50 boxes out and a modest $12/mo. average to begin. 

I also plan on getting more organized with how I operate. I've got equipment out of the golpher and 113 locations. Working a FT job as well as a PT job(that sometimes feels FT), my time is very valuable. I end up wasting time and effort due to lack of placing and organization. I'm in the process of adding Vendsoft to my toolkit. My plan is to designate specific days for servicing specific accounts as well as breaking my bulk/honor locations into set routes on their most profitable service cycles. Right now I service when I'm able, but I think with more planning and preparing I can improve my service and make more money doing it. 

Overall, my goals are to organize and add structure to my vending venture as well as make it more profitable and time-efficient. My ultimate goal is to be able to leave my FT job and just work PT along with managing my vending business. If I'm successful, I will be celebrating the end of 2017 with a 2-week notice. Plenty enough motivation for me! 

I'm rooting for ya! Got more than me!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Archived