What generation BevMax?

Golfdogs

Bev 2/3 machines aren't much good as-is, but we have developed a detailed upgrade video, and a complete upgrade kit if you decide to go that route.  It gives the machine all the functionality of a BevMax 4.

http://stores.vendorstech.com/dixie-narco-bevmax-2-3-upgrade-to-bevmax-4-kit/

10 hours ago, AngryChris said:

I think I just need the bottle/can "shield" thing that rolls the bottles out of the way when they fall down.  

You can't add that part to the original X/Y axis assy. If it's not there you need to upgrade.

Wow, that is old if you have a version without the ramp.  Never upgraded one that old myself, so it very well may be that you can't add the ramp.  I know Dixie has an X/Y assembly upgrade that would allow you to add the ramp, but it is not part of the kit I put together; I've come across one customer I think over the past couple years who had a Bev2 early enough to be without the ramp. 

59 minutes ago, Golfdogs said:

What about a CF?

C= 3rd quarter

F=2007

That makes it a late BM2 or early BM3. If it doesn't have the ramp at the bottom to roll dropped drinks out of the way it's likely a BM2. That is the most important update after the tall picker cup, computer board, and selection panel assy.

Archived