Ap113

maestro489

1 hour ago, maestro489 said:

I'm afraid it's the board. Would trying a 9300L coinmech make a difference?

inside the power box there is a board that controls the power to the 110V coin mech, if your changers won't even payout coins then I believe this board has failed.

You could plug in a 9302LF or TRC6010XV coin mech which are 24volts. Make sure they are the 15 pin 24V mechs and not the 12 pin variety that was out for a few years.

3 minutes ago, venddoctor said:

inside the power box there is a board that controls the power to the 110V coin mech, if your changers won't even payout coins then I believe this board has failed.

You could plug in a 9302LF or TRC6010XV coin mech which are 24volts. Make sure they are the 15 pin 24V mechs and not the 12 pin variety that was out for a few years.

I know you can use 110v or 24v validators on this but unaware about using 24v for coin mechs.  I only use 110v coin mechs.  Are you sure a 24v will work?

Yes, a 15 pin 24v mech will bypass the lack of the 110v power.  This is only if nothing on the coin mech will work including the payouts.  If the 24v mech then works you should replace the 110v power board.  If you need one you can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

12 hours ago, AngryChris said:

I know you can use 110v or 24v validators on this but unaware about using 24v for coin mechs.  I only use 110v coin mechs.  Are you sure a 24v will work?

Absolutely a 24V will work but has to be the 15 pin version.

Archived